TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

you would have lost those mids too, had i been 5 mins earlier lol, great pick ups esp for the price

Haha that's exactly why I snagged em. I knew for that price if I didn't buy them asap then they'd be gone

I also got the grey/red mids DS size 11 on the way also. Too bad they aren't pebbled

Haha that's exactly why I snagged em. I knew for that price if I didn't buy them asap then they'd be gone

I also got the grey/red mids DS size 11 on the way also. Too bad they aren't pebbled

you and me both... but id rather pay $46 shipped
grin.gif

thanks

Yeah Serg i'm with you man

When I first got into af1s I wanted the navy/caros soo bad

Didn't see them for a while and then when I did start seeing them I knew their rarity and value so I de-prioritized them.  I do that a lot since I try to save my money for the rarer pairs I want.  Now I can't find a pair - but I can't get myself to pay over 100 for them because I know a lot of pairs are in circulation

Yeah Serg i'm with you man

When I first got into af1s I wanted the navy/caros soo bad

Didn't see them for a while and then when I did start seeing them I knew their rarity and value so I de-prioritized them.  I do that a lot since I try to save my money for the rarer pairs I want.  Now I can't find a pair - but I can't get myself to pay over 100 for them because I know a lot of pairs are in circulation

Nice come up, Mr. Co.

Navy/Caros are gorgeous.

Nadel/Jae - Yeah, I'm sure there's goodness in the B/S, but the ISS AF1 thread itself is dominated by clowns who act like teenyboppers. Surely, it has its share of cool peeps, but overall those voices get drowned out.

Nice come up, Mr. Co.

Navy/Caros are gorgeous.

Nadel/Jae - Yeah, I'm sure there's goodness in the B/S, but the ISS AF1 thread itself is dominated by clowns who act like teenyboppers. Surely, it has its share of cool peeps, but overall those voices get drowned out.

speckled midsole kills that shoe. not sure what nike was thinking there. almost had a halfway decent colorway, too.

speckled midsole kills that shoe. not sure what nike was thinking there. almost had a halfway decent colorway, too.

In general, I don't usually like the color blocking either. But, the Mowabb color combo is just one of my absolute favorites. Almost impossible to mess up that color combo - though I agree they could have been better.

On another note, Giants offense needs to wake up!!

In general, I don't usually like the color blocking either. But, the Mowabb color combo is just one of my absolute favorites. Almost impossible to mess up that color combo - though I agree they could have been better.

On another note, Giants offense needs to wake up!!

Yes they do. My saints won yesterday and I don't want Atlanta to advance

That mowabb has always been on the fence to me. I'm the same with the midsole, it's hit or miss. I think it could be pulled off tho with the right fit

Yes they do. My saints won yesterday and I don't want Atlanta to advance

That mowabb has always been on the fence to me. I'm the same with the midsole, it's hit or miss. I think it could be pulled off tho with the right fit

Back
Top Bottom