TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Am I crazy or does the shape of the YOTDs look a bit better than many of the recent releases and a bit closer to what the classic AF1 shape is supposed to be - not exactly or anything, but closer. Could be an optical illusion - could the material on the upper being a little stiffer, could be the leather midsole, could be the extreme contrast between the midsole and upper, but it looks like the shoe is set slightly higher than the average recent release, if that makes any sense.

Am I crazy or does the shape of the YOTDs look a bit better than many of the recent releases and a bit closer to what the classic AF1 shape is supposed to be - not exactly or anything, but closer. Could be an optical illusion - could the material on the upper being a little stiffer, could be the leather midsole, could be the extreme contrast between the midsole and upper, but it looks like the shoe is set slightly higher than the average recent release, if that makes any sense.

I did notice that the toebox shape looked better and Im sure that the material is on point, better be for $200. I also like the all white sole, it looks a little thicker/taller than the newer ones also. Are you thinking of grabbing a pair B?

Nike iD info - Say you ordered a pair,they came in and you dont like them? Arent people sending them back? How would one do this?

I did notice that the toebox shape looked better and Im sure that the material is on point, better be for $200. I also like the all white sole, it looks a little thicker/taller than the newer ones also. Are you thinking of grabbing a pair B?

Nike iD info - Say you ordered a pair,they came in and you dont like them? Arent people sending them back? How would one do this?

^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

gtf0 rlsj800

x1000000... glad someone said something - hopefully stop it before it becomes an every day occurrence.
and those '91 high's are crazy... 2 pairs, nevertheless.  simply unfair.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

gtf0 rlsj800

x1000000... glad someone said something - hopefully stop it before it becomes an every day occurrence.
and those '91 high's are crazy... 2 pairs, nevertheless.  simply unfair.

^ you have the best avi i've ever seen on NT. that was by far the funniest episode of HIMYM - still think back on it and laugh really hard. "please - no car and an above-ground spa? pass."

also - were those cement print af1's released, or is that a custom job? haven't paid any attention to recent releases (~ past 3 years or so), but i have a jordan sweatshirt that would match those absolutely perfectly.

^ you have the best avi i've ever seen on NT. that was by far the funniest episode of HIMYM - still think back on it and laugh really hard. "please - no car and an above-ground spa? pass."

also - were those cement print af1's released, or is that a custom job? haven't paid any attention to recent releases (~ past 3 years or so), but i have a jordan sweatshirt that would match those absolutely perfectly.

718 - those are bespokes, right?

Mr. Co - pretty sure you can bring them to your local Nike Store or outlet with a receipt. There's probably a way to ship them back too, but I'm not sure. I've only made 1 AF1 ID and I kept them.

718 - those are bespokes, right?

Mr. Co - pretty sure you can bring them to your local Nike Store or outlet with a receipt. There's probably a way to ship them back too, but I'm not sure. I've only made 1 AF1 ID and I kept them.

nice sheed highs BIP

and sick 91 highs shawn...2 years ago there was a pair of ebay in a 10.5 i lost the bid by $2 they went for like $137 or somethin like that

nice sheed highs BIP

and sick 91 highs shawn...2 years ago there was a pair of ebay in a 10.5 i lost the bid by $2 they went for like $137 or somethin like that

Thanks B, info isnt for me. I live NO WHERE close to a Nike Store that does them (I know I could order some) but Id rather buy a nice DS pair off ebay for that much

I have a package at the post office
happy.gif
.... I think I know what it is, well at least thats what I hope it is

Thanks B, info isnt for me. I live NO WHERE close to a Nike Store that does them (I know I could order some) but Id rather buy a nice DS pair off ebay for that much

I have a package at the post office
happy.gif
.... I think I know what it is, well at least thats what I hope it is

Back
Top Bottom