TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

haha, almost me; but I promised myself no new AF1s (minus any exceptions, of course). Good price.

haha, almost me; but I promised myself no new AF1s (minus any exceptions, of course). Good price.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Got outbid last second. I know it's probably someone on here. Who was it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...1&si=qcfY4NPdjQa8gi6H7lF4KVcDUi0%3D&viewitem=

I can throw my name in the hat for getting outbid for them as well!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

not really big on the chenille swooshes

word. it's as if nike just looks at releases like the patta/parra am1 and assume chenille+limited=success. i wouldn't go for these

illphillip- super good idea man, those look nice  

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

not really big on the chenille swooshes

word. it's as if nike just looks at releases like the patta/parra am1 and assume chenille+limited=success. i wouldn't go for these

illphillip- super good idea man, those look nice  

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

haha ive been on that for almost a year now!! going to have break that rule for those kobe af1 lows next month.

haha ive been on that for almost a year now!! going to have break that rule for those kobe af1 lows next month.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

I am guessing they are going to be a HOH only thing.....
30t6p3b.gif

The resellers might get confronted in the parking lot for these.
laugh.gif

kobe-bryant-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-low-2.jpg

Here is a sideview of the "year of the rabbit" Kicks-Crew has them up for pre-order $350-$365

318988-100_1_318988-100%20paw.jpg

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

I am guessing they are going to be a HOH only thing.....
30t6p3b.gif

The resellers might get confronted in the parking lot for these.
laugh.gif

kobe-bryant-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-low-2.jpg

Here is a sideview of the "year of the rabbit" Kicks-Crew has them up for pre-order $350-$365

318988-100_1_318988-100%20paw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom