TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

kobes look nice

i dunno what happened but smh why cant we just have a peaceful air force 1 thread man most of us are grown men

wore grreks, nycs, and bblue orcas last week
disregard the jays and maxes
6tnw8w.jpg

Can someone pls tell me what year the air force one sheed high white/royal blue colorway dropped,& how much a ds size 10 goes for nowadays ?Thanx in advance.

Can someone pls tell me what year the air force one sheed high white/royal blue colorway dropped,& how much a ds size 10 goes for nowadays ?Thanx in advance.

Havent been in this thread in years. Figured id slide thru like an avalanche and say what up to everybody in here. Brings back a lot of memories looking at the first few pages. All of my stuff is gone, white/white highs, purple highs, and orcas.

Havent been in this thread in years. Figured id slide thru like an avalanche and say what up to everybody in here. Brings back a lot of memories looking at the first few pages. All of my stuff is gone, white/white highs, purple highs, and orcas.

that colorblocking is so terrible that i kinda like those.

and bbert says that year of the rabbits will be dropping in the US in limited numbers.

that colorblocking is so terrible that i kinda like those.

and bbert says that year of the rabbits will be dropping in the US in limited numbers.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

coulda sold most of it to me
30t6p3b.gif

lol whattup bro

Originally Posted by MyOnes

coulda sold most of it to me
30t6p3b.gif

lol whattup bro

:::::::::: tumbleweed ::::::::::::
deader than ever in here - just the way i left it (although i know i've missed some recent drama...).  looks like you guys could stand to have *someone* back, if not solely for entertainment value and page bumps.

happy MLK day.

:::::::::: tumbleweed ::::::::::::
deader than ever in here - just the way i left it (although i know i've missed some recent drama...).  looks like you guys could stand to have *someone* back, if not solely for entertainment value and page bumps.

happy MLK day.

Back
Top Bottom