TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

First pickup of the year!!...im kinda late on the mid love,too lazy to take more pics, ill take better ones on my day off

1996 Black Patent Mids

always wanted to be able to take this picture

havent been able to bring myself to unds the lows, they look perfect the way they are, i guess i have an excuse not to since i got the mids
glasses.gif

^ yessir - nice set of black patents! congrats on the mids - wonder why they made them WP style with no holes in the toebox?

those '96 lows are probably the freshest pair i've seen - lots of them you see have yellowed swooshes. i wouldn't wear those, either.

^ yessir - nice set of black patents! congrats on the mids - wonder why they made them WP style with no holes in the toebox?

those '96 lows are probably the freshest pair i've seen - lots of them you see have yellowed swooshes. i wouldn't wear those, either.

thanks bro

but they deff yellowed tho on both pairs, but its pretty light, ive seen worse i love the cream color tho

thanks bro

but they deff yellowed tho on both pairs, but its pretty light, ive seen worse i love the cream color tho

thanks bro

very fresh pairs matt, have you worn them since taking this?, is it me or is the leather on the mid much softer?

very fresh pairs matt, have you worn them since taking this?, is it me or is the leather on the mid much softer?

Originally Posted by Jae718

thanks! the mids are still ds, i think i wore the lows once or twice back in high school but that was so long ago i don't even remember lol. haven't seen either pair in a few years so i couldn't say about the patent being softer.
wow i just looked at the date the pics were taken- 11/8/03
eek3.gif

thanks! the mids are still ds, i think i wore the lows once or twice back in high school but that was so long ago i don't even remember lol. haven't seen either pair in a few years so i couldn't say about the patent being softer.
wow i just looked at the date the pics were taken- 11/8/03
eek3.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

^
In all fairness to the rapper/DJ comment , Clark Kent probably made the best decisions out of the group. 90% of the bad decisions in that video - that we can see - are made by Udi and Caz. There are a bunch of times when somebody makes some wild dumb choice and CK shuts it down. On a separate note, those black/white clear bottoms that are on the 1thology that never came out - the presumed courir sample http://www.nike.com/af1/i...ml#l=1thology,profile,31 - those are in the vid, right?

375600744.jpg

^
In all fairness to the rapper/DJ comment , Clark Kent probably made the best decisions out of the group. 90% of the bad decisions in that video - that we can see - are made by Udi and Caz. There are a bunch of times when somebody makes some wild dumb choice and CK shuts it down. On a separate note, those black/white clear bottoms that are on the 1thology that never came out - the presumed courir sample http://www.nike.com/af1/i...ml#l=1thology,profile,31 - those are in the vid, right?

375600744.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^

375600744.jpg
Yes. Those exactly. In pt 1 of that vid, around 4:25 - 4:30, CK holds up a shoe that looks like that and goes crazy over them. His reaction implies what he was holding never released. So, I think it's this pair.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^

375600744.jpg
Yes. Those exactly. In pt 1 of that vid, around 4:25 - 4:30, CK holds up a shoe that looks like that and goes crazy over them. His reaction implies what he was holding never released. So, I think it's this pair.

Aren't the courir samples the pair Rookee has with the gum sole n white heals? Or was there more than 1

Aren't the courir samples the pair Rookee has with the gum sole n white heals? Or was there more than 1

I don't mean to be spreading false info. All I know is that the 1thology lists that pair where the Courirs should be, and it references Courir in that entry. But, that pair also didn't release, as far as I know. So, I deduced that they may have been courir samples. And, I've heard others offer the same theory. I didn't know how to reference them when I wanted to mention them, so "alleged courir samples" seemed like it would be good enough to get people to know what I was talking about. Whether they're officially courir samples or not, I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom