TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

and yes, you would need 5 more angles of the shoe, one of all your 15 bracelets, and a pic of yourself dj'ing to fit in in the wdywt
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
awesome! good !#@ in here guys, I enjoy coming in here!!

laugh.gif
 gotta love the "niche" threads!
And Serg, yeah these are pretty sturdy. Same goes for my Obsidian/Caro low's...I mean I go clubbing in them sooo often and after a quick scrub they still look NDS. Built like tanks!

Try and get that deal out of Nike nowadays 
eyes.gif

and yes, you would need 5 more angles of the shoe, one of all your 15 bracelets, and a pic of yourself dj'ing to fit in in the wdywt
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I always say this, but if I was famous, and a "trendsetter," I'd start doing dumb stuff just to screw with people - like how MF Doom books shows and sends random schlubs in his place. With this ridiculous bracelet fetish popping off, I'd bring back snap bracelets, and friendship laniards - Buddy Bands on the some Saved by the Bell steez and just laugh when the moronic youth of the day actually adopt the style. Then, I'd write a book about it - it would become a staple of sociology courses for decades to come.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I always say this, but if I was famous, and a "trendsetter," I'd start doing dumb stuff just to screw with people - like how MF Doom books shows and sends random schlubs in his place. With this ridiculous bracelet fetish popping off, I'd bring back snap bracelets, and friendship laniards - Buddy Bands on the some Saved by the Bell steez and just laugh when the moronic youth of the day actually adopt the style. Then, I'd write a book about it - it would become a staple of sociology courses for decades to come.

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-series-01.jpg

30 years and this is how you pay homage?
They took some major Ls with the 25th anniversary. Damn near all of those shoes were discounted heavily at the outlets and their Air Force 25 did ten times worse. You can't fault them for being extra cautious with the 30th anniversary but I will agree with you - these are weak.

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-series-01.jpg

30 years and this is how you pay homage?
They took some major Ls with the 25th anniversary. Damn near all of those shoes were discounted heavily at the outlets and their Air Force 25 did ten times worse. You can't fault them for being extra cautious with the 30th anniversary but I will agree with you - these are weak.

^^the truly easy route would be to simply remake older force's imo. doubting that's ever going to happen at this point.

^^the truly easy route would be to simply remake older force's imo. doubting that's ever going to happen at this point.

That's the absolute worst thing that could happen. You'd see a whole lot of classics butchered with cardboard leather and the modified shape.

The right thing to do would be to drop the tiering and just release 'Premiums' at a price tag of $85. No need for collaborations, leather midsoles or Air Max units. Keep it simple.

That's the absolute worst thing that could happen. You'd see a whole lot of classics butchered with cardboard leather and the modified shape.

The right thing to do would be to drop the tiering and just release 'Premiums' at a price tag of $85. No need for collaborations, leather midsoles or Air Max units. Keep it simple.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Nice! Maybe I should've made that colorway.
yeah man. those are pretty damn nice. 
I went crazy with the elephant.  I figured I have black AF1s, blue, red, green, purple, orange, brown, etc AF1s.  But, no elephant AF1s; so I made that the primary focus of the toebox.  Can't wait to play with the brown option.

ID needs to do a denim option and a stitched on swoosh option.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Nice! Maybe I should've made that colorway.
yeah man. those are pretty damn nice. 
I went crazy with the elephant.  I figured I have black AF1s, blue, red, green, purple, orange, brown, etc AF1s.  But, no elephant AF1s; so I made that the primary focus of the toebox.  Can't wait to play with the brown option.

ID needs to do a denim option and a stitched on swoosh option.

Back
Top Bottom