TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

nice JD's 1deep! clean clean pair. even though i'm not the biggest fan of black midsoles...the white makes them POP

nice JD's 1deep! clean clean pair. even though i'm not the biggest fan of black midsoles...the white makes them POP

preciate it...verrry suprised at the quality of these compared to what af1s i have...but very pleased

preciate it...verrry suprised at the quality of these compared to what af1s i have...but very pleased

Can I get the Fam's opinion on pricing?

Navy/Orange '97 Jewel mid. New. Box in tact, etc. Size range 8 - 10?

Can I get the Fam's opinion on pricing?

Navy/Orange '97 Jewel mid. New. Box in tact, etc. Size range 8 - 10?

Thanks. Yeah, that's about the price I'm looking at. I like 'em; not sure if I like 'em $200 worth though.

/moves 1980s Houston Astros hat behind 90's navy and gold alternate because if I keep staring at it, I'll definitely pull the trigger. 

Thanks. Yeah, that's about the price I'm looking at. I like 'em; not sure if I like 'em $200 worth though.

/moves 1980s Houston Astros hat behind 90's navy and gold alternate because if I keep staring at it, I'll definitely pull the trigger. 

yeah, i haven't paid 2 for anything in quite some time, those are insanely clean though and they have everything i look for in a mid

yeah, i haven't paid 2 for anything in quite some time, those are insanely clean though and they have everything i look for in a mid

i wouldn't mind a fresh new pair of linens. i'm sure i have one pair that's pretty used. not sure if i have a back-up. pretty sure i don't.

i wouldn't mind a fresh new pair of linens. i'm sure i have one pair that's pretty used. not sure if i have a back-up. pretty sure i don't.

Double Linens -
pimp.gif
!

In other news:  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have a sudden urge to go get a chinchilla coat[/color]

Double Linens -
pimp.gif
!

In other news:  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have a sudden urge to go get a chinchilla coat[/color]

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Anybody got pics of 3M snakes on? Thinking about grabbing a pair.

they are all over the place now for decent prices. definitely one of my favorites.

old pics..

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Anybody got pics of 3M snakes on? Thinking about grabbing a pair.

they are all over the place now for decent prices. definitely one of my favorites.

old pics..

Back
Top Bottom