TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

theres an all black 2000 pair i'm looking for w/ smooth leather and NIKE AIR stitched on the heel

hey guys! I graduate BMT tomorrow, I just got my graduation "gift" my 15" mac book pro :0

Ill be on here like usual starting monday... so keep up the thread FAM

hey guys! I graduate BMT tomorrow, I just got my graduation "gift" my 15" mac book pro :0

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

congrats on the graduation, and great gift - 15" is the perfect size.  i got the 17" a few years ago when the unibody's w/built in batteries first came out, and it was fun at first - but now it's just huge for a laptop.
nice black/black's, nikeking - those look super clean.

seems like nike is taking longer with the ID's this month... i think i remember some people already having theirs after 2 weeks in february.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

congrats on the graduation, and great gift - 15" is the perfect size.  i got the 17" a few years ago when the unibody's w/built in batteries first came out, and it was fun at first - but now it's just huge for a laptop.
nice black/black's, nikeking - those look super clean.

seems like nike is taking longer with the ID's this month... i think i remember some people already having theirs after 2 weeks in february.

those 2000 black lows are fire, why couldnt they be a half size bigger

n congrats co, welcome back

those 2000 black lows are fire, why couldnt they be a half size bigger

n congrats co, welcome back

Originally Posted by MNadel

theres an all black 2000 pair i'm looking for w/ smooth leather and NIKE AIR stitched on the heel

MNadel, I have the white version. 2000 release... smooth, but thick leather, NIKE AIR in block letters.
Found them last year on ebay for $60.
DeNs415 is right about those kind of pairs being hard to find.
People who buy all white and all blacks usually buy them and wear them.
That's why there's not that many floating around.If you do find a pair, they're usually worn...
I also have a 2000 all white pair with tumbled leather, jewel swoosh, and NIKE AIR in block letters.
(Yes, they still made occasional jewel releases in 2000)
I'm a sucker for any of those old pairs with block letters on the heel.

Originally Posted by MNadel

MNadel, I have the white version. 2000 release... smooth, but thick leather, NIKE AIR in block letters.
Found them last year on ebay for $60.
DeNs415 is right about those kind of pairs being hard to find.
People who buy all white and all blacks usually buy them and wear them.
That's why there's not that many floating around.If you do find a pair, they're usually worn...
I also have a 2000 all white pair with tumbled leather, jewel swoosh, and NIKE AIR in block letters.
(Yes, they still made occasional jewel releases in 2000)
I'm a sucker for any of those old pairs with block letters on the heel.

NICE MNadel
Amazing lether and i love the swoosh accent at bottom of eyelet
smokin.gif

^StuntmanMike, I already took a peek on your insane pickups
pimp.gif
in March Pickup thread. Would've ruined my weekend if I wore your size.
roll.gif

NICE MNadel
Amazing lether and i love the swoosh accent at bottom of eyelet
smokin.gif

^StuntmanMike, I already took a peek on your insane pickups
pimp.gif
in March Pickup thread. Would've ruined my weekend if I wore your size.
roll.gif

very nice find on those white/royal lows
smokin.gif

looked on the launch list and found this!!!

Air Force 1, Lush Teal/Lush Teal-White $90, 488298-302

Air Force 1, Court Purple/Court Purple-White $90, 488298-500 (anxious to see what this is)

very nice find on those white/royal lows
smokin.gif

looked on the launch list and found this!!!

Air Force 1, Lush Teal/Lush Teal-White $90, 488298-302

Air Force 1, Court Purple/Court Purple-White $90, 488298-500 (anxious to see what this is)

Very Nice Michael 
pimp.gif
i think you missed the delivery? glad you got them!

Also i got today my IDs from the Feb. batch.....they took along 5 weeks till i got them!!
They came out perfect imo....i wanted to do nothing to fancy, and let the cement print shine, also like the bronze nubuck 
smokin.gif

6988408239_63fe787691_b.jpg

Very Nice Michael 
pimp.gif
i think you missed the delivery? glad you got them!

Also i got today my IDs from the Feb. batch.....they took along 5 weeks till i got them!!
They came out perfect imo....i wanted to do nothing to fancy, and let the cement print shine, also like the bronze nubuck 
smokin.gif

6988408239_63fe787691_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom