TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

un ds these today in honor of the bro Reggie

mostly chill day...01 reeds

and im so pissed i missed a auction for some yr of the goats, couldnt get my highest bid in quick enough
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

RIP Reggie.

And, Jae, I think we all have those feelings. Sometimes it's the thrill of the hunt that's half the fun.That's the healthy side of the disappointment.

More cynically though, this is the cycle of a consumerism based culture. People are told they can achieve fulfillment through consumerism, and each product is built up to be the panacea to their feelings of emptiness and inadequacies. So, they attach all these external expectations to items. Plus, the feel the "need" to have them to signal things to others. Then, when they get them, it's all a let down. You're still the same hollow person, but now with an iPad, or a pair of Galxy Foams, and a looming credit card bill. Then, the next hyped product comes along and they fall for the whole ruse again.

RIP Reggie.

And, Jae, I think we all have those feelings. Sometimes it's the thrill of the hunt that's half the fun.That's the healthy side of the disappointment.

More cynically though, this is the cycle of a consumerism based culture. People are told they can achieve fulfillment through consumerism, and each product is built up to be the panacea to their feelings of emptiness and inadequacies. So, they attach all these external expectations to items. Plus, the feel the "need" to have them to signal things to others. Then, when they get them, it's all a let down. You're still the same hollow person, but now with an iPad, or a pair of Galxy Foams, and a looming credit card bill. Then, the next hyped product comes along and they fall for the whole ruse again.

I have never seen that pair.  You sure they are authentic?  They look ok but something is questioning me

I have never seen that pair.  You sure they are authentic?  They look ok but something is questioning me

Originally Posted by MNadel

the shoe looks legit but that cloth swoosh is throwing me off, i never seen this colorway and i cant find any info on it, im thinking its a custom swoosh  like how people used to cut up Gucci & LV and stitch them on way back

Originally Posted by MNadel

the shoe looks legit but that cloth swoosh is throwing me off, i never seen this colorway and i cant find any info on it, im thinking its a custom swoosh  like how people used to cut up Gucci & LV and stitch them on way back

Yeah, from the overhead, the swoosh material looks really thick too. Perhaps a custom. An awesome colorway if it's authentic though.

Yeah, from the overhead, the swoosh material looks really thick too. Perhaps a custom. An awesome colorway if it's authentic though.

any air force lovers copped the GR white, with black bottom, outline black swoosh, & black on the back tab?

Quality is much nicer then usual, almost a butter soft leather toe box.

any air force lovers copped the GR white, with black bottom, outline black swoosh, & black on the back tab?

Quality is much nicer then usual, almost a butter soft leather toe box.

Back
Top Bottom