TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by p5jay2

well, now i think my st patty's are fake
frown.gif

they look and feel close to legit but the product code is off and the box tag doesn't say they are wmn's.
Inside tag and box tag say 306353 113 but it's code for ice cubes lows.
the clover seems to be facing a a couple degrees higher than then pictures i have seen

St. Pattys are definitely fake you should get a refund. The swoosh and heel tab are both suppose to be patent, the whole shoe is suppose to have to a shiny look and not regular leather. Not to mention the lining and color is off.

St. Pattys are definitely fake you should get a refund. The swoosh and heel tab are both suppose to be patent, the whole shoe is suppose to have to a shiny look and not regular leather. Not to mention the lining and color is off.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

#@%%...you can pay my mortgage if you really want too lol
You're a size 13 - sorry, can't help you, bro.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

BIP you're on a roll. i'm lucky i got those highs before you noticed his auctions 
laugh.gif

imma be cleaning out my stuff over the next few weeks. gotta make space cause imma prolly move my gf back into my place. and yet i grabbed 2 pairs today and looks like imma be grabbing 2 more from monsta mike. going backwards 
30t6p3b.gif
 how do i slash out at least a hundred pairs? that's gonna hurt. would be ideal to dump two hundred but that would deeply cut into my af1s. 

i like those teals but i doubt the leather will be good.
How to dump 100 pairs? Hmm, your first step is to PM me about anything in the 8.5 - 9.5 size range.
laugh.gif

I know the feeling though. I have to downsize myself. The older I get, it seems my collection focuses more on AF1s. For a long time, my favorite model was AM95s, but I lost a bit of my passion for them because I've busted so many great vintage pairs over the years - the just don't hold up the way AF1s do. But, overall, I could stand to get rid of a couple dozen pairs. My wife and I live in a 2-bedroom apartment. No kids, so the second bedroom is just an office/chill room. All my shoes are in there, and I'm already running out of space. ...I made her go to an open house for a 3-bedroom a few weeks ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

#@%%...you can pay my mortgage if you really want too lol
You're a size 13 - sorry, can't help you, bro.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

BIP you're on a roll. i'm lucky i got those highs before you noticed his auctions 
laugh.gif

imma be cleaning out my stuff over the next few weeks. gotta make space cause imma prolly move my gf back into my place. and yet i grabbed 2 pairs today and looks like imma be grabbing 2 more from monsta mike. going backwards 
30t6p3b.gif
 how do i slash out at least a hundred pairs? that's gonna hurt. would be ideal to dump two hundred but that would deeply cut into my af1s. 

i like those teals but i doubt the leather will be good.
How to dump 100 pairs? Hmm, your first step is to PM me about anything in the 8.5 - 9.5 size range.
laugh.gif

I know the feeling though. I have to downsize myself. The older I get, it seems my collection focuses more on AF1s. For a long time, my favorite model was AM95s, but I lost a bit of my passion for them because I've busted so many great vintage pairs over the years - the just don't hold up the way AF1s do. But, overall, I could stand to get rid of a couple dozen pairs. My wife and I live in a 2-bedroom apartment. No kids, so the second bedroom is just an office/chill room. All my shoes are in there, and I'm already running out of space. ...I made her go to an open house for a 3-bedroom a few weeks ago.
laugh.gif

I see a lot of duckboot love. Some made it to the outlets so if you guys decide get more you can save some money.

Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950
$79.99 Duck boot (444745-002)
20120324-080505.jpg

Info originally posted by oldsole

if i call myself af1 head and get fooled by a fake pair on bay listing with several closeup pics, i guess i sort of deserve it.
after coming to this thread on daily basis for few years, i should've known better :smh
i'm just mad at myself not doing enough homework before making the bid.
devil.gif

I see a lot of duckboot love. Some made it to the outlets so if you guys decide get more you can save some money.

Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950
$79.99 Duck boot (444745-002)
20120324-080505.jpg

Info originally posted by oldsole

if i call myself af1 head and get fooled by a fake pair on bay listing with several closeup pics, i guess i sort of deserve it.
after coming to this thread on daily basis for few years, i should've known better :smh
i'm just mad at myself not doing enough homework before making the bid.
devil.gif

if those are the 10.5 from the bay than they deff fake, if i remember correctly the seller said he thinks there fakes since the box was a mens 10.5 and its a womans shoe
and melo those ids are really dope, i like the small hits of red, esp the contrast stitching in the swoosh and the black insole

if those are the 10.5 from the bay than they deff fake, if i remember correctly the seller said he thinks there fakes since the box was a mens 10.5 and its a womans shoe
and melo those ids are really dope, i like the small hits of red, esp the contrast stitching in the swoosh and the black insole

ya, they are fake
shame on me.
i opened a paypal dispute but i wonder if they are going to do anything since the seller never described the shoes as authentic nike.

ya, they are fake
shame on me.
i opened a paypal dispute but i wonder if they are going to do anything since the seller never described the shoes as authentic nike.

even tho those st pattys turned out to be fake, i appreciate team for verification.
thank you guys. i should've asked here before buying.

btw, for those who bought and used the retr0brite 'sauce', how long did you have to wait for them to actually make one and ship them out?
i placed an order over a week ago but no emails/responses from those guys yet.

even tho those st pattys turned out to be fake, i appreciate team for verification.
thank you guys. i should've asked here before buying.

btw, for those who bought and used the retr0brite 'sauce', how long did you have to wait for them to actually make one and ship them out?
i placed an order over a week ago but no emails/responses from those guys yet.

On them "St pattys"
I messages the seller like 3 months ago about them. Asking if they were mens or womens cause I couldn't find them anywhere. The ones I DD find had patent letter on them. So I told him they were fake. But I guess he still sold them, sorry man

Sorry about the size fam, but I'm on my iPhone and can't control the size plus my brother took the pic and sent it to me for me
Maples
Edit - p5, it depends on how many orders he has. If he only has one order it'll take a while to get. If he has alot then it don't take long. Reason being is he makes a big batch and separates it all I would imagine. It's worth whatever wait you have, I promise

On them "St pattys"
I messages the seller like 3 months ago about them. Asking if they were mens or womens cause I couldn't find them anywhere. The ones I DD find had patent letter on them. So I told him they were fake. But I guess he still sold them, sorry man

Sorry about the size fam, but I'm on my iPhone and can't control the size plus my brother took the pic and sent it to me for me
Maples
Edit - p5, it depends on how many orders he has. If he only has one order it'll take a while to get. If he has alot then it don't take long. Reason being is he makes a big batch and separates it all I would imagine. It's worth whatever wait you have, I promise

Back
Top Bottom