TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

BIP did you get those NYCs off Phil a bit ago? I know he had some he was letting go of

Last night I got some 03 mids for $22 shipped, 98% of the stars still intact. No not "heat" but I love mids

BIP did you get those NYCs off Phil a bit ago? I know he had some he was letting go of

Last night I got some 03 mids for $22 shipped, 98% of the stars still intact. No not "heat" but I love mids

Mr. Co,

I actually got them last year from an ebay seller who must have just stumbled upon them. I don't think I paid more than $65 shipped for them. They were listed as "used" but could have been worn more than 2x when I got them. Great steal! The box still has the price tag from Alife on them.

Mr. Co,

I actually got them last year from an ebay seller who must have just stumbled upon them. I don't think I paid more than $65 shipped for them. They were listed as "used" but could have been worn more than 2x when I got them. Great steal! The box still has the price tag from Alife on them.

Just won these on ebay...can I please get a legit check!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Always liked these and for the price why not?
happy.gif

I'm really looking to pick up a pair of black and anthracite duck boot af1's does anyone know where they might still have them in a size 13? I've been looking all over and can't find them. Also do they run true to size?

I'm really looking to pick up a pair of black and anthracite duck boot af1's does anyone know where they might still have them in a size 13? I've been looking all over and can't find them. Also do they run true to size?

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

i saw random sizes at the northbend nike outlet today, not sure if they had it in 13 though so you can give em a call and see? should be 20% off the hashwall as well, making them $72 if they do

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

i saw random sizes at the northbend nike outlet today, not sure if they had it in 13 though so you can give em a call and see? should be 20% off the hashwall as well, making them $72 if they do

just got these too, surprisingly comfortable.... $72 at the northbend outlet, random misc sizes, but mainly smalls 

just got these too, surprisingly comfortable.... $72 at the northbend outlet, random misc sizes, but mainly smalls 

Back
Top Bottom