TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Suede are IDs are tough. I couldn't see myself buying a leather pair.
No IDs but I wore these today.
9fw2g5.jpg

got my pair just now! *clown krump*
wa2j35.jpg

almost did an ice outsole but decided against it. looks pretty nice in person - better than my phonecam pic. i'm happy. 

got my pair just now! *clown krump*
wa2j35.jpg

almost did an ice outsole but decided against it. looks pretty nice in person - better than my phonecam pic. i'm happy. 

not sure if it's just the angle or the pics or what, but the last two iDs posted seem to have a better toe shape than the rest. Kev, I like yours the most. simple and to the point, lush suede, and white. can't beat that.

not sure if it's just the angle or the pics or what, but the last two iDs posted seem to have a better toe shape than the rest. Kev, I like yours the most. simple and to the point, lush suede, and white. can't beat that.

would've made the same pair if i had access to ID's where i live.
so fresh & clean
teal suede + white swoosh + white mid/outsoles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

would've made the same pair if i had access to ID's where i live.
so fresh & clean
teal suede + white swoosh + white mid/outsoles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Nike better put these back up or I'm making sure I get back home to NY soon to get to the studio

30t6p3b.gif
Nike better put these back up or I'm making sure I get back home to NY soon to get to the studio

nice id's guys! that teal suede = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i picked up some black workboots to go along with the "team red" ones. they are both super comfy and the leather is nice and buttery.

nice id's guys! that teal suede = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i picked up some black workboots to go along with the "team red" ones. they are both super comfy and the leather is nice and buttery.

^do they fit half or full size big ? i've been thinking about getting the black pair but wanted to know the sizing(width & length) for sure.

^do they fit half or full size big ? i've been thinking about getting the black pair but wanted to know the sizing(width & length) for sure.

Back
Top Bottom