TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what are your opinions on the suede?
not bad. it's not thick nor buttery but it's ok. i was expecting much worse. i wanna know how the leather option feels. i don't know if i would trust that stuff. 
anyway, i did a comparison with the lebrons. the brons are more of a seafoam green.

2dqrhox.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what are your opinions on the suede?
not bad. it's not thick nor buttery but it's ok. i was expecting much worse. i wanna know how the leather option feels. i don't know if i would trust that stuff. 
anyway, i did a comparison with the lebrons. the brons are more of a seafoam green.

2dqrhox.jpg

Originally Posted by p5jay2

^do they fit half or full size big ? i've been thinking about getting the black pair but wanted to know the sizing(width & length) for sure.

i'd say they fit very close to true size. if anything they might be like 2mm bigger. i usually wear 10.5 or 11 and if i had got them in 11 my feet would be swimming in them for sure.

^do they fit half or full size big ? i've been thinking about getting the black pair but wanted to know the sizing(width & length) for sure.

i'd say they fit very close to true size. if anything they might be like 2mm bigger. i usually wear 10.5 or 11 and if i had got them in 11 my feet would be swimming in them for sure.

Question.......

Any one ever taken the whole Sole or taken apart a Air Force 1? If so what was the best way to do so?

Question.......

Any one ever taken the whole Sole or taken apart a Air Force 1? If so what was the best way to do so?

^ i'd actually like to know this as well. i've been having ideas of sole-swapping running through my head for a while now.

^ i'd actually like to know this as well. i've been having ideas of sole-swapping running through my head for a while now.

I was also thinking of midsole/sole swapping from a pair of white/whites to a beat up pair of black Sheeds. Never got to it tho.

I was also thinking of midsole/sole swapping from a pair of white/whites to a beat up pair of black Sheeds. Never got to it tho.

school me on this if this sounds stupid.
wouldn't it be easier and less risky to paint the soles?

The pair I was planning on doing it had the midsoles suuuuuuper yellowed.

The pair I was planning on doing it had the midsoles suuuuuuper yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom