TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i love nylon tongues. the new kobe and bron forces have nylon tongues. the lebrons are actually pretty soft leather. bought the kobes.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thank you to whoever put these at Flightclub consignment shop for $100 
pimp.gif
 (and thank you to the sneakerGods for making AF1s so unwanted 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
(any info on the year guys?)

372154e5bf3896fab7a686251ccc85240c3dd36.JPG

saw them forsalesold on the forums recently

I guess the buyer wore them once or twice and threw them at fc?

and like always, we need an FAQ, what do I need to get rid of the oxidation on the black soles?

silicone gel, right?

edit:
Originally Posted by DeNs415

^i use these kiwi wipes. But your pick isn't working.
imgur has been failing recently, wt
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
dont know if there is a good way to get rid of sole powdering - it adds character.
however, i'm inclined to say that the boulder hi's are actually supposed to be like that... at least a little bit.  hard to tell how much yours are powdered from that pic, but every pair i've seen looks like that, and i don't think it's because of the age of the shoe.

kev - sweet lineup on that last page.  the vapors are a top 10 of mine - shouldn't have sold my doubles.

the off-white's are definitely supposed to be like that... like others have said, shoes can't yellow that evenly.  also, i can't remember the last time i've seen white pebbled leather actually yellow.  obviously, it's happened to someone at some point - but usually when you see yellowed white leather, it is of the non-pebbled variety.  to make a long story short - those are sweet no matter what box they came in.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thank you to whoever put these at Flightclub consignment shop for $100 
pimp.gif
 (and thank you to the sneakerGods for making AF1s so unwanted 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
(any info on the year guys?)

372154e5bf3896fab7a686251ccc85240c3dd36.JPG

saw them forsalesold on the forums recently

I guess the buyer wore them once or twice and threw them at fc?

and like always, we need an FAQ, what do I need to get rid of the oxidation on the black soles?

silicone gel, right?

edit:
Originally Posted by DeNs415

^i use these kiwi wipes. But your pick isn't working.
imgur has been failing recently, wt
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
dont know if there is a good way to get rid of sole powdering - it adds character.
however, i'm inclined to say that the boulder hi's are actually supposed to be like that... at least a little bit.  hard to tell how much yours are powdered from that pic, but every pair i've seen looks like that, and i don't think it's because of the age of the shoe.

kev - sweet lineup on that last page.  the vapors are a top 10 of mine - shouldn't have sold my doubles.

the off-white's are definitely supposed to be like that... like others have said, shoes can't yellow that evenly.  also, i can't remember the last time i've seen white pebbled leather actually yellow.  obviously, it's happened to someone at some point - but usually when you see yellowed white leather, it is of the non-pebbled variety.  to make a long story short - those are sweet no matter what box they came in.

yeah. seen the camos today also. they were nicer than i thought but i can't get down with the vac tech and lack of seams.

yeah. seen the camos today also. they were nicer than i thought but i can't get down with the vac tech and lack of seams.

I've passed on all the Vac Techs, the camo joints looked good until I saw they were Vac's close up. Those Navy USA Olympic joints look nice though.

I've passed on all the Vac Techs, the camo joints looked good until I saw they were Vac's close up. Those Navy USA Olympic joints look nice though.

im feelin the camos but not that price tag, but what are yall thoughts on these AF1 x field boot?

i like them, and there will also be a all black pair and olive green pair to release

im feelin the camos but not that price tag, but what are yall thoughts on these AF1 x field boot?

i like them, and there will also be a all black pair and olive green pair to release

i like the field boot

i really liked the way the light from the window was hitting my desk so i decided to take some pics

also got these Ones Club tees in, i had a 4th 1 made but i sent it to another member of the fam, hopefully he chooses to post it

i like the field boot

i really liked the way the light from the window was hitting my desk so i decided to take some pics

also got these Ones Club tees in, i had a 4th 1 made but i sent it to another member of the fam, hopefully he chooses to post it

Back
Top Bottom