TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

How did I miss those?!
mad.gif

i bid and won those fake atmos because all the other shoes the seller had were legit
and the seller was really confident that they were authentic nike's
even tho shape was off, i thought it's just from all the wears and i thought i could clean them up and correct the shape with some stuffing.
i still kind of wish they were real tho.

thanks for help, i was about to get another disappointment after the fake st patty's
laugh.gif

i bid and won those fake atmos because all the other shoes the seller had were legit
and the seller was really confident that they were authentic nike's
even tho shape was off, i thought it's just from all the wears and i thought i could clean them up and correct the shape with some stuffing.
i still kind of wish they were real tho.

thanks for help, i was about to get another disappointment after the fake st patty's
laugh.gif

thanks for the love guys, nice stashs,busy ps and 2000 lms on the last page

wow someone did come up on those orange canvas, one of my favs

and nice 20ths n nycs Co i still need both

thanks for the love guys, nice stashs,busy ps and 2000 lms on the last page

wow someone did come up on those orange canvas, one of my favs

and nice 20ths n nycs Co i still need both

Digging up some old pics.

These I gave to my father in law. He's born and bred in BK. I'm an Uptown dude. So it was only right.
35i64o6.jpg

I don't know what I was thinking!!!!! I was so caught up at one point. HA!
zybte8.jpg

Digging up some old pics.

These I gave to my father in law. He's born and bred in BK. I'm an Uptown dude. So it was only right.
35i64o6.jpg

I don't know what I was thinking!!!!! I was so caught up at one point. HA!
zybte8.jpg

^i always wanted a pair of Miskeens because i used to love their clothing as a kid, but when ever i seen a pair in my size they are either fake or destroyed

^i always wanted a pair of Miskeens because i used to love their clothing as a kid, but when ever i seen a pair in my size they are either fake or destroyed

I sold those a while back. There was a run in early 2K when I started making good money that I bought everything in sight.

My wife is stressing me HARD for all the boxes in the house now though.

I sold those a while back. There was a run in early 2K when I started making good money that I bought everything in sight.

My wife is stressing me HARD for all the boxes in the house now though.

Nice selection, Mr. Co. I wear those NYCs all the time! And the NYCs remind me, I should take a white/navy pic.

I'm conflicted on the Brooklyns. I think they're a dope shoe, but I'm from Queens - though I've spent hella time on the N, including to and from school in '93 and '94. But, the leather on them is kinda crap and their price is high, so I never bothered to get a pair.

Nice selection, Mr. Co. I wear those NYCs all the time! And the NYCs remind me, I should take a white/navy pic.

I'm conflicted on the Brooklyns. I think they're a dope shoe, but I'm from Queens - though I've spent hella time on the N, including to and from school in '93 and '94. But, the leather on them is kinda crap and their price is high, so I never bothered to get a pair.

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

im feelin the camos but not that price tag, but what are yall thoughts on these AF1 x field boot?

i like them, and there will also be a all black pair and olive green pair to release
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

im feelin the camos but not that price tag, but what are yall thoughts on these AF1 x field boot?

i like them, and there will also be a all black pair and olive green pair to release
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom