TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Golfin, how much would you pay for some clots right now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think 2 edits was enough for that post man.  It doesn't make any sense 
tongue.gif

Are you calling me fat?  Because you are chubby as hell lol

He's one of those sneaker heads who "got into the game" like three years ago.  Its a phase eventually he will sell all his sneakers to "hook up" his car and we will never hear from him again.

Until then Fendi has him on strings in here like a puppet trying to aggravate us lol 

Nah not to you bip.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

So, I'm "hating" on you for not having a pair of shoes?

Sorry to break it to you, but you know these strings of characters you create by pressing the buttons on the machine in front of you. They are called "letters." When they are combined into strings, they become readable and pronounceable phonemes. Some of those phonemes are called "words." Word are visual representations of ideas. The universe of those tools is called a language. These words have specific meanings. The animated images you like to post are called GIFs, or Graphical Interchangeable Format(s) aren't funny - or even coherent - if the you don't know what the words associated with them actually mean. You may as well type in lorem ipsum. 
NAH!!! you are hating on the english language sir talking about figures of speech. Cant you just leave stuff alone? And that whole paragraph?? Talk about trying to make a joke and failing. Since you think you're so smart (mocking me with big words) maybe u can translate this?? ---> Suspendise gravid felix nibh non elementum leo sendr.  OH WAIT.... 

If that was to me, Mike, I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to GG.

But, thanks for chiming in on the strap issue. That does make sense in theory, but it's kind of weird. Thinking about it, I don't think I have any other pairs from as late as 1998 that have the contrast branding on the straps. So, perhaps those straps are actually from an earlier pair. But, it's weird that somebody would take the straps from a '95 pair to make a '98 pair complete. Wouldn't you rather save the older pair and preserve that, if you were in that position?

not trying to aggravate at all. I have no clue why i was just "warned" either. For posting a GIF??? Come on man really? You guys love to snitch to big ole' meth? All I was trying to explain to you sir is that you try to turn everything into an argument when sometimes its better to just let people say stuff and move on. xbiker wasn't hating on anyone but you tried to make him seem dumb. Thats not cool belittling other people on here. IF ANYTHING meth should've warned BIP.

Yo Mike, I could post some pretty funny stuff in here but I won't. Because I'm not that kind of person. Unless you really do something to make me mad Ill let it go. And no sir this isn't a fad for me. I plan to do this for a long time, and may even end up working at Nike (we'll see). But Fendi didn't tell me to do anything I went in this thread because I like air forces and there are a lot of knowledgable people in here. Pleease there is no need for all this.
And BIP, you think I'm so dumb or whatever trying to mock me. Ill post a pic of something soon that will maybe make you think twice about calling me dumb. Im far from dumb sir.

But, thanks for chiming in on the strap issue. That does make sense in theory, but it's kind of weird. Thinking about it, I don't think I have any other pairs from as late as 1998 that have the contrast branding on the straps. So, perhaps those straps are actually from an earlier pair. But, it's weird that somebody would take the straps from a '95 pair to make a '98 pair complete. Wouldn't you rather save the older pair and preserve that, if you were in that position?

the '95s were probably beat, but the straps remained in good condition - hence, nothing to preserve.
finally bought those red toe mids - can't wait to get them next week.  i'll post pics - haven't bought anything vintage for months.

What are you going to post pics off my facebook or pictures of my ex-girlfriend?  Bro, Fendi already did this to me - I don't care.  In fact to get your @@$ banned sooner - go ahead and do it

golfinguru - you remind me of the kid that got teased and bullied and vowed to get revenge on the world aka super villain origin. imma post blah only if you make me mad? imma post something to make you think i'm smart? relax man. grab a caffeine free diet coke and clean some shoes while you watch tiger be mediocre for the second week in a row (at least he made the cut). it's only the internet man - its no big deal.

anyway, been cleaning out stuff and can't even remember getting 2 pairs of these. i know i bought one pair from k-skit (before they moved from the dope old location - right shizz!) but can't remember if i got the second pair from mike or tyler or someplace else?!

I've got a feeling someone is going to post a picture of a second hand fake mink coat in the near future.

Nice stuff Kev, love seeing all the black boxes.

^ do you still like seeing them if you look closer and notice that they all say "air max" on them?

haha not that it matters... i'm just assuming you thought they were all af1 boxes at first glance.

GG askin for a bannin - just wait it out until the self-destruction is complete.

Matt your default is just unreal.  I hope to get the orange pair ds in any size close to mine.  I'll literally go 8-9.5.

Yeah, I saw that Matt... I just know almost everything in a black box is quality and correct color placement... despite what "some" would say, you just can't beat OG Nikes.

All these images are borrowed from the god, PShines Tumblr. Thugged out Orthapedics

tumblr_luo9prli751qdudjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_luf0g7s1tV1qdudjxo1_500.jpg

Are the canvas highs on the Rebel INS?
tumblr_lgu6yywnKA1qdudjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljyhsxFTuR1qdudjxo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by MFPearson

the '95s were probably beat, but the straps remained in good condition - hence, nothing to preserve.
finally bought those red toe mids - can't wait to get them next week.  i'll post pics - haven't bought anything vintage for months.
I was watching those... kinda.  Like, I couldn't REALLY spend the money on them just yet, but I was hoping they'd get slept on for a couple more weeks, I'm waiting on some back-payment.  Congrats on getting those, they're sick.  
On a side note, to anyone that can help, just to satisfy my curiosity, since these will probably never get retroed...

tumblr_lgu6yywnKA1qdudjxo1_500.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Does anyone know the name of the adidas taht Rae is wearing?  They had a little strap thing near the ankle that just connected the side of the tongue to one side of the the shoe  and I had a pair in a different color back then but I don't know the nam eof them for the life of me and I'll probably never find, them DS or see them retro but they were sick.[/font]

Pana,

Don't remember the name of the model, but the may have been from the "Equipment" line, which was their equivalent to the Reebok "Blacktop" and some of the Nike models like the Air Raid, which were marketed as streetball shoes. One of the models they released had an inner sock and sort of a vented side panel, similar to the huarache style but with a more rugged outsole and traction. I liked a lot of shoes from that line.

Back
Top Bottom