TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

There was a pair of zen Greys for sale for theee longest and I never scooped. When I finally decided too the site closed.

Beautiful^

After waiting for a while for them to pop back up in my size the finally did here on the NT marketplace. Coped with the quickness. As I'm waitidng for them to come in the mail they pop up again on the ISS marketplace didn't hesitate and doubled up. All within a couple days. Too bad it wasn't anything real rare but I was still juiced. still am, this was like a week and a half ago.

ive been rocking my pair everyday lately.. got them for 60 ds off ebay.. great great colorway

Nice line-up, Lex.

Kicking myself for not picking a pair of those greys when I had the chance.

And, those were the effects I was talking about on the LA Gears. I had a pair of white, black, and red high tops. On some Zack Morris steez or something. I was probably rocking them with acid washed jeans with an elastic waist band and a neon shirt from Chess King. I'll try to post some more pics in the coming days.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Nice line-up, Lex.

And, those were the effects I was talking about on the LA Gears. I had a pair of white, black, and red high tops. On some Zack Morris steez or something. I was probably rocking them with acid washed jeans with an elastic waist band and a neon shirt from Chess King. I'll try to post some more pics in the coming days.
Hopefully of this said fit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MNadel

ive been rocking my pair everyday lately.. got them for 60 ds off ebay.. great great colorway

That hurts paid double that for each pair. But like I said with no hesitation. Well worth it to me.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Nice line-up, Lex.

Hopefully of this said fit
laugh.gif
If I had those pics, I'd post 'em. Might as well have a good laugh.

Chess King was where I copped my Genera Hypercolor shirt. Stylin'!
roll.gif

But, I was like 12. What excuse do grow men have for dressing like they do today?...

^man even thinking back to 2000-04 when I was in high school. Some of this things I wore just make me SMH.

Un-DS'd my 94 CVS Highs for work.

id like to know this info as well... I just wanna "look" under his bed
mids don't get much love in here
frown.gif

has to be my favorite mid behind the 02 black/blue contrast stitched mid that i still haven't found yet

last few pages been really dope

p5jay2 nice orcas from a week back lol

RussianBear - nice ps' and entourages

i cant wait till the day i can afford entourages, nice pair too gldcst

M4 - sick taiwans bro

BIP - really dope orange set

Kev - nice 94 cvs i regret selling mine

MN - nice stuff as usual bro

Lex - dope pairs, I REALLY WANT THOSE VDAYS in a 12 lol

Mr.Co - nice stuff i really like both pairs esp those mads im still mad i missed both pairs

and really dope 94 cvs highs Maza

sorry for all the s/o but im excited to really get to catch up on the last few days lol just got a grail in, nothing i havent posted before but i needed a new pair ill take some pics tmrw

yes thanks they went for $60, because i won them
wink.gif
wonderd why no one else was bidding on them...oh well thanks
happy.gif

i think they are from 98 or 99, from the same year the white/purple ones are.

It's a crime how cheap some of this stuff is going. Glad most of the sneaker world is asleep at the wheel or chasing some other fad. I actually got mine for even cheaper than that!

Originally Posted by p5jay2

older high's in ds condition going for 60 shipped?

what year are these?

white/yellow high

eek.gif
 Damn I slept.  Can't believe I missed those, they were my favorite Highs I ever had, and they held up surprisingly well, that mesh never yellowed, I just outgrew them.  That was my size that just went for $60.

dope pick up on those yellow highs great price, your pickups been crazy
Erv - Medium Grey/White - 305200-012

and my most recent pickup, my #2 fav AF1 of all time, probably my 6th pair since 04

Back
Top Bottom