TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

recent wears

img0647m.jpg

img0621ql.jpg

Deconstructs DO look uncomfortable. I'm heavily considering the Grey pair. Want to try them on first though. Grey & suede = love.

Dope linens and courirs. Two on my grail list, but I seriously gotta chill for a minute before wifey divorces me. Got campers on the way this week, I seriously cannot wait, been wanting those for a while. Gonna sell of a few pairs of my collection and try to get wheats, linens, courirs, and atmos in the next year or so.

A bunch of good used stuff ended on the bay over the weekend and yesterday in the 8.5 - 10 size range. A lot of it went for higher prices than I was expecting, so I didn't clean up like I was kind of planning to. I got 1 or 2 things though. Anybody else here score?

yes he had some really nice stuff.....i got the pecan highs from him. The went pretty high, but i got to have them, and they looked to be in very good condition.....i hope i can wear them when i take out the insole,
they're a 9 and normally i wear 9.5-10

%24%28KGrHqFHJC8E-msrnIZ4BPr88Eeqs%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

/\/\/\...nice..yeah those are def dope..you should be good....it seems to me the older stuff fits a little bigger...also nice pickup on those blueprints...

^ Well, I can say that was one of the few pairs that I didn't bid up. I really wanted them too, and I have a feeling they're in much better shape than they looked in some of those pics. I think the lighting was bad. By the time I got to my computer, the price had already shot up.

I bid on a bunch of stuff I didn't win. And, I always feel bad when I drive up the price on somebody from this thread. So, I'm glad I didn't do that to you.

I let two of his earlier pairs go for prices I'd easily have paid in retrospect. But, I thought I was going to win more of his stuff and I wanted to sneak bargains in and go slow at the beginning. Then, when other stuff went for higher, I was pissed at myself for not going the extra mile on some of the earlier pairs.

This is really embarrassing, since I'm the head of a relatively well known Fantasy Baseball site and warn against people "leaving money on the table" in auctions.

If they don't fit, you know what to do...

not buying used has helped my spending a lot..

I passed those auctions but almost copped the 2001 white/royals.  Since I wear shoe trees my sneakers never crease though - I hate af1s with a creased toebox.. looks like a different shoe

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

A bunch of good used stuff ended on the bay over the weekend and yesterday in the 8.5 - 10 size range. A lot of it went for higher prices than I was expecting, so I didn't clean up like I was kind of planning to. I got 1 or 2 things though. Anybody else here score?

I grabbed both canvas pairs and the white/safety orange jewels and you sniped me on the halloween jewels
You my friend have forced me to take my ebay game to a whole nother level, lol...You sniped me on most of lordnikenuts auctions and I had to have those canvas pairs so I bid alil higher than normal

I lurk this thread all the time, im gonna start contributing more its just tough to find time to take pics and post

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I grabbed both canvas pairs and the white/safety orange jewels and you sniped me on the halloween jewels
You my friend have forced me to take my ebay game to a whole nother level, lol...You sniped me on most of lordnikenuts auctions and I had to have those canvas pairs so I bid alil higher than normal

I lurk this thread all the time, im gonna start contributing more its just tough to find time to take pics and post
Ha. Yeah, the Halloween jewels were pair I wanted most. And, when I lost the others, I was determined to do whatever I needed to to get them.

Let's talk though - it doesn't always have to be a competition. I'm willing to let things that aren't essential to me go if they're super high on somebody else's want list.

I had a chance at ds white/safety orange jewels years back and passed.. hurts me till this day

Originally Posted by MNadel

I had a chance at ds white/safety orange jewels years back and passed.. hurts me till this day
These used ones didn't end at a bad price. A lot of this stuff was in fine shape overall, but had yellowing on the soles. After a retrobrite treatment, most of the stuff will look great. I'm lazy when it comes to restoring kicks though. Most of the time, I either pass or just rock em as they are. I take care of myself reasonably well, but I don't the patience to set up the sneaker ICUs that some do. More power to them though.

Back
Top Bottom