TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Yeah. Went about $20 more than I wanted to, but they're my perfect size and they have the OG box, so I figured I'd rather spend an extra $20 (yuppie food stamp) than be pissed all day that I lost them.

The bid I beat was legit, but I think that seller was shill bidding throughout, which pushed up the price.

There's an account with 0 feedback that has only bid on 3 items - and they happen to be all 3 of his items for sale. I was hoping nobody would bid on his grey canvas so I could contact him after the auction with a lowball offer to throw that into the order. (That tactic has worked for me a bunch in the past). But, there was 1 bid. We'll see if he was shilling though because that bid was by the 0 feedback account. So, if the greys pop back up, I'm going to conclude that was his personal shilling account.

Last edited:
Nice ids Kev they look very dope on foot
Rampage - good to see you back, nice canyons and ids bro, those grey suedes :smokin
BIP - glad to hear you got those canvas, FK shill bidders

Finally got some TROOPERS! always wanted these shout out to Erv.

BIP.....those were def my pairs that I sold recently for cheap....didnt realize dude was buying them to try and flip for a profit.....you can do whatever u want with the shoes once you own them but it kinda irks me

Last edited:
bunch of people messaged me the link to those red canvas but it just so happened that i had a pair of them under my desk.

Tech - you know there's only way to combat that - SELL EVERYTHING TO ME!!! :tongue:

Whatever, man. My only regret is that I'd rather you see the money than pretty much whoever else it was.

That's kind dirty, IMO. It's one thing to get steals online and resell. It's another thing to basically broker yourself as the middle man between two collectors who build with one another, ya know. ...Like, if he's buying your kicks - and those kicks at that - he's most likely aware of the thread and that the next buyer is going to be another collector who moves in the same circles, so it's like acting as a roadblock between natural trading partners and just collecting a toll for being the unsolicited middleman in a transaction. You get your scratch, but it's ravenous.

I got some fantastic deals off Kev, for example. How can I turn around and ask you or Nadel for twice that? If I want to squeeze all the juice out of that transaction, I'd have to take it outside the fam. ...Only exception being if you get an unsolicited offer. That's just sort of my code of ethics here. ...Now, if I got something off ebay or outside the network of you guys, then it's all fair game.

Funny story. I live in Uptown NY. I'm on the 2 train headed downtown to work this AM and and old man (literally in his 60's at least) steps on the train fresh from playing Tennis.

347b0w7.jpg

Long story short, he plays tennis on a clay court in white AF1 Mids. I asked him if I could snap a pic and we get to talking.

Best line....he's says "you know in the 70's, the guys in Harlem used to call them Uptowns". I'm like "dude, I'm on the 2 train downtown and we're on 72nd st. Of course I know they're called Uptowns!".

HA!

Last edited:
Yeah. Went about $20 more than I wanted to, but they're my perfect size and they have the OG box, so I figured I'd rather spend an extra $20 (yuppie food stamp) than be pissed all day that I lost them.
nice pick up, was gonna be my birthday present to myself haha.

thanks guys :wink:
for the olive and rose gold id ( aka spinach and salmon lol ) , my 1st design was with the green toebox , but i thought some guys will do it like this , so i did the rose gold one , and they pop a little more in your eyes

the nubuck was incredible .... can't wait to receive my Gtown id

Does anyone know if lace length changes by size? I'm not sure if I need 45'' or 54'' laces. Thanks.

Nice pickups MF.

Well I finally seen the JD embroidery pack in person. Think I want to scoop em up.
I'll be listing some AFs FS tonight probably. Sizes 10-11

damn mf gorgeous wht/whts O.O (really love the stiched swoosh)

so you like the embroidery pack?  i saw the black/turquoise in person and didn't really love it.  hmm maybe ill go scope it out again. i was more interested in the purple/grey but i've yet to find that in person out here.

matt i think only you and i have ds pairs of those whites.. awesome awesome pair.. your gold high pickup still has me in awe

we have very similar taste it seems.. leased my audi a5 back in 2011.. audis drive soooo nice I don't want to give it up in 1.5 years

Last edited:
Nice pick-ups, Matt. The stitched swoosh pair is pretty hard to find.

Nice car too. One of my best friends has the 2012 in black. Rides real nice.

Nixon, at first I didn't. But a spot by me has all 3. Once I get some more cash I'm gonna get them. I'm less impressed with the black pair, but all the colors just pop man

Finished, I still think these are super nice. Not to mention they're all on sale now cause of the new 1s coming out. So sale plus military discount average at $61 total can't pass

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, the khaki pair with the red swoosh - if those joints would have come out during the golden era with the sweet shape and materials, you'd have a lot of people calling them classics today. I don't LOVE them, but I like them. And, that's my hunch.

'01 white/white (gum):

Now THESE things.... from this exact year. I'd easily give up 10 pairs of kicks in my collection for 10 pairs of these and be set for life. IMO, cleanest looking AF1's ever. (all whites from around 03 and before are a close second but they've been so trash the last 8 years or so that I can't even look at them in a store anymore.)

Crazy - i been good fam, its been a minute
Rampage - thanks, happy to finally have them
MF - nice stuff bro the stitched swoosh white are very clean, but the 01 gums take the cake :smokin :smokin im jealous :rolleyes

i agree bip i feel like theres a more than a few colorways dropped recently that would have been grails had they come out in the glory days, i just cant get with new af1s the shape and sole just annoy me. Those black and teal pair from the embroidery pack has my eye tho, those are lookin real nice

i forgot about those acorns on the last page too, nice stuff i need to wear my pair.

Last edited:
MF- amazing man :x if you ever want to get rid of those white/white's let me know!!
jae- nice troopers, that pair used to be mine lol

Yeah Matt I've been looking through vol 5 n seen he got them from you. Not the first time a pair of kicks went from home yo home within the team

Back
Top Bottom