TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Jae718

what up guys

good to see everyone still goin strong

those green lows kvegas posted are crazy and nice ids everyone

a warning to anyone with IO midsoles, these havent been worn more than 10 times =<

ive worn my albis packs like 30 times and no signs of that bro
lose 100 lbs and cop a new pair bro itll be all good

Originally Posted by Jae718

what up guys

good to see everyone still goin strong

those green lows kvegas posted are crazy and nice ids everyone

a warning to anyone with IO midsoles, these havent been worn more than 10 times =<

ive worn my albis packs like 30 times and no signs of that bro
lose 100 lbs and cop a new pair bro itll be all good

So let me get this straight.  I can goto 21 Mercer in NYC at any time and get a pair made -- with more options available?

So let me get this straight.  I can goto 21 Mercer in NYC at any time and get a pair made -- with more options available?

Originally Posted by MNadel

i think that an appointment is needed, but yeah

Originally Posted by MNadel

i think that an appointment is needed, but yeah

MNadel wrote:
And/Or can i go to any NikeTown in the country and do ID's???

MNadel wrote:
And/Or can i go to any NikeTown in the country and do ID's???

does anyone know if there's goin to be a limit on how many iD's will be alotted this go around? i guess i can hit up my nt, but it's about 100 miles away...haha.

does anyone know if there's goin to be a limit on how many iD's will be alotted this go around? i guess i can hit up my nt, but it's about 100 miles away...haha.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by el producto79

It was 350 pairs last time.

Do you remember how long that took?  
They went up on 12/24 and were gone by 12/26.
OK so it doesn't sound like something we would need to stay up and do at midnight thursday night.  Even though I might just do that for the hell of it.
Also does anyone remember the price last time?  

Back
Top Bottom