TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thanks MNadel, I was about 90% certain, and just got more confused when I compared the shape to the nearest pair to me-some '03s, and the shape is completely different. I know the shape changes from pair to pair, and in different generations, but I don't know all the ins n outs.
Rookee those Obsidians look lovely!
Oneonenine, yep these are yours
tongue.gif
where's the box?
nerd.gif
LoL jk I got a great deal so ain't trippin

Thanks MNadel, I was about 90% certain, and just got more confused when I compared the shape to the nearest pair to me-some '03s, and the shape is completely different. I know the shape changes from pair to pair, and in different generations, but I don't know all the ins n outs.
Rookee those Obsidians look lovely!
Oneonenine, yep these are yours
tongue.gif
where's the box?
nerd.gif
LoL jk I got a great deal so ain't trippin

Some of those 00' 01' colorways were great.  Could of snagged a pair of the grey/white joints when I was on hiatus from collecting but lost track of them. 
sick.gif

Some of those 00' 01' colorways were great.  Could of snagged a pair of the grey/white joints when I was on hiatus from collecting but lost track of them. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MNadel

sick.gif

I agree. i appreciate the older, good quality, simple colorways, no gimmicks.
too bad i dont own many though. 

Originally Posted by MNadel

sick.gif

I agree. i appreciate the older, good quality, simple colorways, no gimmicks.
too bad i dont own many though. 

Feeling a bit sad...parted with one of my most sought after pairs today. Hope the new owner gets to enjoy them, as they sat in my closet for about 2 yrs and never hit the street.
d1a1587af4bad97aace8c2d82f382ae9a368bb5.jpg

Feeling a bit sad...parted with one of my most sought after pairs today. Hope the new owner gets to enjoy them, as they sat in my closet for about 2 yrs and never hit the street.
d1a1587af4bad97aace8c2d82f382ae9a368bb5.jpg

Idk if I posted in this vol. 6 already but here are my af1s. thanks to a few NT members - you know who you are

wheats and cof dont have og boxes
embarassed.gif
and the courirs and linens , i lost the boxes
laugh.gif

imag1178.jpg

imag1181.jpg

Cheers

Idk if I posted in this vol. 6 already but here are my af1s. thanks to a few NT members - you know who you are

wheats and cof dont have og boxes
embarassed.gif
and the courirs and linens , i lost the boxes
laugh.gif

imag1178.jpg

imag1181.jpg

Cheers

What ever happened to the Reggie dubrae's?

Anyone ever make a shirt for Reggie also?

The following photos were an AF1 i picked up a while back.
Sold them to Reggie a few months before his passing.
Glad they went to a great home, although i miss this pair.

What ever happened to the Reggie dubrae's?

Anyone ever make a shirt for Reggie also?

The following photos were an AF1 i picked up a while back.
Sold them to Reggie a few months before his passing.
Glad they went to a great home, although i miss this pair.

Stopped off at Purist in San Jose, CA while doing a delivery. My eyes went
eek.gif
when I saw these. Sadly they are mostly 9 and 1 or 2 8.5s. I asked if they would take phone orders for you guys and they would.

And the rest if the stuff

Stopped off at Purist in San Jose, CA while doing a delivery. My eyes went
eek.gif
when I saw these. Sadly they are mostly 9 and 1 or 2 8.5s. I asked if they would take phone orders for you guys and they would.

And the rest if the stuff

Back
Top Bottom