TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

man, screw the stitched white on whites, those OG '82 highs look freaking amazing! :x:wow:

BIP - those mids looked navy in the pic to me too, but I knew they were black because I saw them on SC for sale.

a couple recent

Last edited:
those highs nikeking posted are 1991 i believe.. 1982s had a totally different shape and stitch pattern. If I have time i can post pics of my pairs later

I'm going off his post that said 30 years strong... And they weren't using those boxes with the stripes in 1991, were they?

Scored the Portlands from SC, just got lucky I guess.

those highs nikeking posted are 1991 i believe.. 1982s had a totally different shape and stitch pattern. If I have time i can post pics of my pairs later

Thanks for clarifying bro, I was just about to ask him how to build a time machine!

Stopped by my FTL today, they had the 2 new jewel lows sitting on the table. They look HORRIBLE... the "patent" leather on the white pair is like an off/silver white. then the all blue pair just looks gross IMO

he right the 82s had a 1 piece solid leather mid/back panel

very very nice entourages Rapido
dope hks Rpreme

Last edited:
the highs i posted are from 1991 and that is the original box that they came in

Last edited:
Stopped by my FTL today, they had the 2 new jewel lows sitting on the table. They look HORRIBLE... the "patent" leather on the white pair is like an off/silver white. then the all blue pair just looks gross IMO

Yeah - I wasn't expecting them to be cop-able anyway, but I saw them a week or two ago and they were even worse than I could have imagined.

I'm not one of these "don't ever retro that stuff because I have a ton of it and I want to be cool" dudes, but if you are going to resurrect something, you should at least attempt to do it justice.

where on earth or HOW did you find portlands for less than $50?!?

...You don't even want to know how little I paid for my pair. 8)

JDs for $30 or less?

ok i need to stay out of this thread for a week or so, or ill get into my hunting JDs and pairs i want and buy too many

BIP, i agree man. BUT the thing with them retro'ing the jewels, kids now days think its cool cause its "different" to them and they think thats *** theyre supposed to look, its sad

Under $30 dollars for every pair of JD's you own?!?!?! :wow:

Being a sz 12-13 is hard as $#!% to find deals like that online...

here are some of the ones that i have found for under $30, i guess i just get lucky a lot with the steals and deals i come across.

i believe this is a JD also

Last edited:
got these off of a fellow nter and em very happy with em, pt em under a tree til Christmas

got these off of a fellow nter and em very happy with em, pt em under a tree til Christmas]

Just curious, what exactly do you like about these?

They are an all white low with a video game company's logo, and the initials of (what I presume is) a video game title printed on them. Is there a reason why these are superior to just an all white low? ...Is this your favorite video game of all time? Do you have family that works for EA sports?

nikeking - if those cavaliers are my size ima be mad

hate the leather on these but love the colorway

Just curious, what exactly do you like about these?
They are an all white low with a video game company's logo, and the initials of (what I presume is) a video game title printed on them. Is there a reason why these are superior to just an all white low? ...Is this your favorite video game of all time? Do you have family that works for EA sports?

ive spent an insane amount of time playing that game and im ranked in the top 100(multiple times)

Back
Top Bottom