TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Joe Billi whats good, yeah nap has fallen off they hardly have a selection of forces in out size range now

i too got a #KeepItComing Campaign pic but i didnt win any shoes

Last edited:
ive spent an insane amount of time playing that game and im ranked in the top 100(multiple times)

That's cool. Glad they went to somebody who appreciates them as something more than just some "I'm so cool" super exclusive.

That's cool. Glad they went to somebody who appreciates them as something more than just some "I'm so cool" super exclusive.

thanks man i definately didnt but them just to say i own some sort of exclusive :lol: i recognize to many ppl these sneakers dont really matter but when i saw em i had to have them

@Mike [Puff Daddy] Been around the world and I I I...[/Puff Daddy] What up faammmbbb?! I've been travelling for the past 2 years, around New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand. It was a BLAST, I'm completely addicted to travelling now ~ Trying to unload some of my stuff to buy my way back into the real world and save for escaping once more! Peep some of my pics. I see you are still running a muck in Sneaker Showcase and General, haha.

Woops, add a little zing to my post.

BONUS

Last edited:
the stove top is back, dope stuff docs

Keep It Coming Campaign i went with 94 canyons

1982 prototypes

lunar sketchs

3 down in the collection one day i will have it all esp that destroyer

Last edited:
Since nobody else plucked the lowhanging fruit, I'm gonna go ahead and note that I believe that pic up there shows a DOUBLE RAINBOW!

BTW, got some goodies in today, including a pair I don't recall ever seeing posted here. Pics to come.

Woke Up to these this morning aswell, Today was a Good Day
98 Natural Jewel Mids

damn. nice pickup. haven't posted in a while, but I have a pickup or 2 to show you guys once I take some pics. always lurking though - everyone still posting fire, as always.

What's up guys, been slacking with pics, but not with pick ups. Here's the last month or so -

Mini-restoration project. Some hard scrubbing and TLC and they should come back to life

Check out the upside down swoosh. Nike didn't just begin making errors with recent AJ retros...

Bonus. Who needs a retro?

And, finally - The heat that the Team has in their vaults never ceases to amaze, so it's almost impossible to pull out a pair that nobody else has, short of a sample. But, I can't remember seeing a pair of these posted. Anybody else have a pair of these?

Back
Top Bottom