TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Cones!

Last edited:
Cones are one of the few pairs of AF1's that I've wanted but never actually owned.

The colorway, the mesh side panel. So lovely.

Props.

Those Jewels are sick. Not that into mids except for a few OG jewel mids. Almost copped the navy/orange retros but something about them just doesn't feel right Maybe if I find some round white laces that are long enough.

Those Jewels are sick. Not that into mids except for a few OG jewel mids. Almost copped the navy/orange retros but something about them just doesn't feel right Maybe if I find some round white laces that are long enough.

I saw those navy/orange NYC mids today and they looked good, but I finally figured out what I don't like about new releases: the interior. Super stiff, no padding and just all around uncomfortable. The lining is rough.

Housecleaning.....

The only Bobbito AF1 Lows I bought. Love the logos on the heel. Love the different materials, colors and colorblocking. Almost a Linen-esque quality.

Last edited:
Housecleaning.....
The only Bobbito AF1 Lows I bought. Love the logos on the heel. Love the different materials, colors and colorblocking. Almost a Linen-esque quality.

Didn't love the color blocking, but I liked the color combos on all the lows.

Of all the sneaker celebs that were given the keys to design a few releases for Nike, Cool Bob Love has the best track record. All 4 highs are dope!
And, the lows are okay - I don't own any of them, but would not consider them failures. They should let the Barber rock some more.

Phil - or anybody else, Any of you know what the deal is with the burgundy/gum Bob samples? After posting them in the celebs thread, somebody said there may have only been a single pair made. Anybody know the history of them? They are one of the shoes I'd be willing to pay foolishly to acquire.

I just always assumed they were a legit "1 of 1" pair for Bob.

Housecleaning.......Cocoa Snake Retro.....

Last edited:
Hmm...

Note to self - keep a wad on me, so the next time I see him rolling down the street, I can ambush him with an offer. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom