TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Came up on my grail for the lowskeeee
Dude had 2. I took bof off his hands.

N scored these gems of egay for $53 shipped. If the seller is a NT'er, good karma is headed ur way n thank u.

Last edited:
akademikgenius - im still trying to get those linens! haha
solecuts - those highs :x
]
Bro, Help me Help you LOL. Think about it some more and lets make the deal happen!

Finally a pic!..Def a good price for those Stash Hi's E.

Yesterday..straight FLAXin..I need another DS 2001 pair of these if anyone would be kind to point me the direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

As Usual..great stuff in here. JAE & SOLECUTS :pimp:

Sweet lawd.... Dem flax. Clean af Alex.

Dope jewels Doo.
Jae I'm finna be in bk tonight. U should let me hold them carnivals bruh :evil:
:pimp:

Last edited:
While it was the NYC that really made the AF1 what it became, it was B-More that really gave birth to the AF1 movement. The whole concept of a retro was first actualized by B-More AF1 dealers who basically petitioned Nike to remake the AF1 in more colors. So, while NYC took the ball, ran with it, and took AF1 love to never before reached heights, it would not have been possible without B-More. I'm the classic elitist life-long New Yorker, but a lot of people in NY think the city birthed everything. The same thing happens with graff - people act as if NY was its birthplace, when it really Philly that started it. In both cases, NY didn't birth these things, just made them more famous than anyplace else possibly could have.

DTLR! I remember watching a show about AF1's years ago when the store owner told the story of how he pleaded with Nike to keep making them.

Thanks to that man and the city.

DTLR! I remember watching a show about AF1's years ago when the store owner told the story of how he pleaded with Nike to keep making them.

Thanks to that man and the city.

Yeah, Cinderella Shoes, and one other store, whose name is escaping me right now.

Nice scoops, Ega!

E - Great pickups bro 2 stash highs??? we can swap you borrow the carnivals in return for a stash high lol :nerd:

nice wear and highs doo

and nice flax ak i need a pair so badly such a ill looking af1

Got these 2 stitched swoosh babys in a trade with the homie Alex(ogfiend) :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
2002, i believe these are euros and i dont think they have an AKA but dope pair none the less. turrrible fit tho its just odd

2001 Vapors!! so appy to finally own these, such a sick shoe the leather is amazing

damn, very nice pickups akademik, jae & egaroc - and those powder blues solecuts! 
pimp.gif

i'm about to post some pickups soon too but tbh they were all pretty much restoring projects hehe

Today is good day to take these pictures.

Have a nice weekend to all.

'91 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH

WHITE / TRUE RED

dang thats messed up cuz i been on a hunt for these although i know a few spots with these for the low, but i been putting off copping... cuz imma cop them now before these get crazy... damn celebs and them hyping everything... but then again guess they can't really help it... its the consumers who are easily impressed...

this might be a silly question,but why do some forces feature the swoosh at the toe and some dont?is it just a design preference on nikes end or is it for some other reason?always been curious.

BIP will probably drop the facts on this. But if I recall correctly, the Swoosh was an addition in the mid to late 90s and it ran up until the mid 00s. The last time I saw the Swoosh on the toebox was on the Bobbito Red/Blue highs that dropped in '07.

Today is good day to take these pictures.
Have a nice weekend to all.

'91 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH
WHITE / TRUE RED

Did I see on IG that you have doubles of these? If so, perhaps we can talk...

this might be a silly question,but why do some forces feature the swoosh at the toe and some dont?is it just a design preference on nikes end or is it for some other reason?always been curious.

BIP will probably drop the facts on this. But if I recall correctly, the Swoosh was an addition in the mid to late 90s and it ran up until the mid 00s. The last time I saw the Swoosh on the toebox was on the Bobbito Red/Blue highs that dropped in '07.

Erv, Mike, or some of the others might have something to say here too. But, it seems that the mini swoosh on the toe first appeared when the mids were launched in '94. For a few years, they were used only on mids, I think. Then, the migrated to the low as well. The earliest pair of lows I have with the mini toe swoosh is ;'97. Then, for a few years, they seemed to be on just about every pair of lows too. That continued through 2001. Then for the next few years, it was kind of hit and miss - some pairs had it, some didn't. Eventually it basically went away again. It was kind of weird that it came back on those Bob highs because it wasn't ever really a constant feature on highs, I don't believe. I have a few pairs that uses them, and many that don't.

Yea it bums me out to see colorways i like that dont have the swoosh on the toe cuz its a nice touch.it seems to be random to me cuz i have seen plenty of mids that dont have it.and never really noticed at all on the highs.

would be nice to see it come back more,nike must know people like that little detail.but after all nike is the most inconsistent brand out there so who knows.....

zs05wc - too dope! i hella like how theres a yellow tint on the white patent. When it's even like that it makes them clean. great pick up!

Back
Top Bottom