TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

today:

photo32dtts.jpg

How long are the new ID's going to be up. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Laker colorway.

How long are the new ID's going to be up. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Laker colorway.

supposedly until 750 pairs are made. last time they went pretty quickly but it looks like they're still up. usually they'll drop off the site right at the same time you decide to pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

supposedly until 750 pairs are made. last time they went pretty quickly but it looks like they're still up. usually they'll drop off the site right at the same time you decide to pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

the suede is not thick and buttery but it is passable imo. in all the pics of the leather shoes, the leather looks kinda boo boo but i said eff it and made a leather high this last go around. suede>leather on nike id. 

the suede is not thick and buttery but it is passable imo. in all the pics of the leather shoes, the leather looks kinda boo boo but i said eff it and made a leather high this last go around. suede>leather on nike id. 

Thanks! Love that pair, just wish gum soles were an option. Still messing around with the colorways, to see if its worth $200+ for a pair.  Suede on AF1's =
pimp.gif

Thanks! Love that pair, just wish gum soles were an option. Still messing around with the colorways, to see if its worth $200+ for a pair.  Suede on AF1's =
pimp.gif

^ Same here.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a tweet from Nike Store saying, "Surprise! AF1's have become a regular model you can iD at anytime!"

I wouldn't be mad at that though because I think it should be like that anyway---add and/or change options seasonally ala Air Max's.

^ Same here.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a tweet from Nike Store saying, "Surprise! AF1's have become a regular model you can iD at anytime!"

I wouldn't be mad at that though because I think it should be like that anyway---add and/or change options seasonally ala Air Max's.

Back
Top Bottom