TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I don't know if I believe this 750 pairs thing. I think it's just hype. it gets people to spend their money quicker.

I've finalized my design but I'm still hesitant. I'm sure their are others with me on here trying to justify spending $190 bucks on an AF1. Supply and demand smh.
jqhzfa.jpg

I don't know if I believe this 750 pairs thing. I think it's just hype. it gets people to spend their money quicker.

I've finalized my design but I'm still hesitant. I'm sure their are others with me on here trying to justify spending $190 bucks on an AF1. Supply and demand smh.
jqhzfa.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Question....

Does anyone know what year Forest mids dropped? and were they tumbled or regular leather?

2003 or early 2004 and they are regular leather.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Question....

Does anyone know what year Forest mids dropped? and were they tumbled or regular leather?

2003 or early 2004 and they are regular leather.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

as much as i usually dislike using more than 2 materials on an upper, those are pretty damn nice ty. my design this go around looked completely like something not found in a shoe store. that was the only way i could get myself to do a third pair of id's using these options. it has been a little painful to pay $200 for a clean and simple design that should be the kind of stuff nike is pumping out as a GR for around a hundo. 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

as much as i usually dislike using more than 2 materials on an upper, those are pretty damn nice ty. my design this go around looked completely like something not found in a shoe store. that was the only way i could get myself to do a third pair of id's using these options. it has been a little painful to pay $200 for a clean and simple design that should be the kind of stuff nike is pumping out as a GR for around a hundo. 

without even thinking, i messed around with designs and tried to do something more unconventional. i also wanted to try the clear outsole just because. i ended up doing a shoe that's kinda clowny but i thought this 2/3 orcaish colorblocking might be kinda cool to wear with jeans. after i ordered, i realized it looked like the kinda shoes that kickass might wear 
embarassed.gif

can't wait to get them though. 

16liqzd.jpg

without even thinking, i messed around with designs and tried to do something more unconventional. i also wanted to try the clear outsole just because. i ended up doing a shoe that's kinda clowny but i thought this 2/3 orcaish colorblocking might be kinda cool to wear with jeans. after i ordered, i realized it looked like the kinda shoes that kickass might wear 
embarassed.gif

can't wait to get them though. 

16liqzd.jpg

did anyone here make an offer on the untaiwans listed a few pages back?
I called Purist minutes after those pics were posted by Denz.  They told me the untaiwans were put aside for me to take pictures so that I know what I would be receiving.  I told them I wanted to buy on the spot since I figured other people from here would be inquiring.  They said "no no, they are put aside for you.  We want you to see pics so you know what you are getting".  It took 5 days for them to get pictures to me, being closed the entire weekend, and informed me someone from "the forum" offered 250$ and as a result I could still purchase the shoes, but for 250$.  They were originally 200$.  I gave them my credit card info and everything 5 days ago.  Pretty upset.  
mad.gif

did anyone here make an offer on the untaiwans listed a few pages back?
I called Purist minutes after those pics were posted by Denz.  They told me the untaiwans were put aside for me to take pictures so that I know what I would be receiving.  I told them I wanted to buy on the spot since I figured other people from here would be inquiring.  They said "no no, they are put aside for you.  We want you to see pics so you know what you are getting".  It took 5 days for them to get pictures to me, being closed the entire weekend, and informed me someone from "the forum" offered 250$ and as a result I could still purchase the shoes, but for 250$.  They were originally 200$.  I gave them my credit card info and everything 5 days ago.  Pretty upset.  
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom