TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those purple his look pretty sick with the leather beat up, gives it a bleached type of pattern and color.

@1neDeep

Thanks again for the assist on IG last night. You helped me land a pair I've been looking for for a good while, after missing one on ebay in like 2010 or something. I'll post pics here when they arrive.

I'm currently in a bidding war for a pair of 82 Highs. I think I'm going to have to bow out soon though because the price is already about 15 bucks over what I really wanted to spend on a used pair, I just got a little crazy when I got outbid with only a few hours left to go on the auction.

I picked these up @ a ROSS in Charlotte NC for $50! They are from 2002 & a Sz 11

Recently? Or years ago? That's some craziness if they popped up 12 years later. I don't think I could rock that look, but they look pretty cool.
Yea I know,I got em like a month ago & thats the same thing I was thinking.I guess they sat well hidden in a warehouse for a hot min!

Last edited:
@BIP Roberts. you scooped the highs?! if you did I cant wait to see pics!

Yeah! I woke up in the middle of the night and glanced at my phone. Saw the post and that I had been @-ed. Bleary-eyed went to the site, copped, and rolled over right back to bed. I was super happy because I had to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get to work for an early morning telecon. So, I figured nothing enjoyable would come of the early AM, but I was wrong!!

Will throw up pics when I get them.

Not sure I want to flash pics of my other pick-ups, as it might result in some hate mail for the seller. :lol:

I picked these up @ a ROSS in Charlotte NC for $50! They are from 2002 & a Sz 11

Those are real? If so pretty nice.

There was never a legit release like this. It could be a fake. Could maybe even be a custom. The shape and quality looks better than current releases though. ...Most likely, somebody wore them in, put on a new pair, and walked out.

[quote name="BIP Roberts" url="/t/278577/team-air-force-1-vol-6-akae ed tkde kntrewts , t

There was never a legit release like this. It could be a fake. Could maybe even be a custom. The shape and quality looks better than current releases though. ...Most likely, somebody wore them in, put on a new pair, and walked out.[/quote]

Thanks for the info! And I thought that at first about somebody leaving them there BUT they are completely DS every single star is fresh on the sole

Yeah! I woke up in the middle of the night and glanced at my phone. Saw the post and that I had been @-ed. Bleary-eyed went to the site, copped, and rolled over right back to bed. I was super happy because I had to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get to work for an early morning telecon. So, I figured nothing enjoyable would come of the early AM, but I was wrong!!

Not sure I want to flash pics of my other pick-ups, as it might result in some hate mail for the seller. :lol:

There was never a legit release like this. It could be a fake. Could maybe even be a custom. The shape and quality looks better than current releases though. ...Most likely, somebody wore them in, put on a new pair, and walked out.

Thanks for the info! And I thought that at first about somebody leaving them there BUT they are completely DS every single star is fresh on the sole.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! And I thought that at first about somebody leaving them there BUT they are completely DS every single star is fresh on the sole.

That's just kind of bizarre then!

Like they were beamed into Ross from a parallel dimension!

What does the inner tag look like?

Last edited:

This dude right here is the reason I haven't had a decent af1 pickup in forever....being the same size as me he's had the drop on anything dope way before I can even begin harassing the sellers....and now he's copping in his sleep...it's over for me

Haha just messing around, dope stuff as usual man, you're a beast when it comes to pick ups....same goes to everyone else in here recently...haven't been in this thread in a minute got a few decent pickups coming in and will share the pics when I get them

To the dude who posted the 3.5y purple highs...I am going to apologize in ad***** for the harassment that's about to come your way because I been trying to hunt down a pair of those for my lil man forever.....I'm sorry

That's just kind of bizarre then!

Like they were beamed into Ross from a parallel dimension!

What does the inner tag look like?

Lol trust me they are the last thing I expected to pick up @ Ross and I'm not home right now just on my tablet.But wen I get to the house I'll take some pics and post.

@1neDeep

Thanks again for the assist on IG last night. You helped me land a pair I've been looking for for a good while, after missing one on ebay in like 2010 or something. I'll post pics here when they arrive.
no problem man...glad i could help end a age old hunt lol

Outbid with 3 seconds to go on a pair of 1982 All Leather White/Grey Highs

I guess it's all good though, they're a bit more beat than I would have liked for the price they went for, if it had stayed where it was for the past 2.5 days I'd have been gold. My search for a first gen pair continues.

This dude right here is the reason I haven't had a decent af1 pickup in forever....being the same size as me he's had the drop on anything dope way before I can even begin harassing the sellers....and now he's copping in his sleep...it's over for me

Haha just messing around, dope stuff as usual man, you're a beast when it comes to pick ups....same goes to everyone else in here recently...haven't been in this thread in a minute got a few decent pickups coming in and will share the pics when I get them

To the dude who posted the 3.5y purple highs...I am going to apologize in ad***** for the harassment that's about to come your way because I been trying to hunt down a pair of those for my lil man forever.....I'm sorry

Haha. What up, my dude.

Honestly, I had been pretty quiet this year, up until like two weeks ago. ...Then the flood gates opened! I ain't mad though.

Back
Top Bottom