TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

What's your guys Instagram? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Bip's and egoroc too
If you guys have a top 3
I don't have one anymore but I am curious to know what's your top

Sup bro!
MY ig is still the same. @egaroc1

This is my top 3.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/8196713F-417C-411A-B19B-8E4ECB1DB7F0.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/A51A54A1-BD43-4966-A9DD-0765033726EE.jpg.html
Here's some flax luhv
Good look to my brutha from another akademicgenius for the flax. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:

Top 3.
As far as Air Force.
I would only really change the baby jewels for Grape 5's.

those mids with the black midsole are so awesome.

my son is about ready to wear one of his jewel forces that teamdecade and daaznfella gave us. i think i have one pair of jewels left to wear alongside him.

stuntman mike stuntman mike :pimp: Them footscapes fire, congrats on marriage also.

These last couple pages been fire. Will def tru and scoop flax mid retro, and I never knew there was an OG pair of them too.

i'm friends with some of you guys on fb but i just/finally made an IG account and would like to follow your accounts. didn't start posting pics yet but i enjoy looking at shoe pics and whatever. i know i'm following the homie BIP.
IG is kevkonishi

yeah man. that's my biggest peeve with the recent releases besides the crappy material. the older pairs did not look like clunky boots.

^^ Gotta agree with that.  
I love that they're bringing the Flax joints back, but I am kinda put off by the shape.  I'll still buy a pair though, since finding a sz 11 in the 98s/01s is pretty much impossible now. Maybe the old toe ironing trick will work on these?? Will wait for someone else to try it first though lol.

Watch nike hits us with the Air Force one remastered
Just like they getting over on people with Jordan's and that whole remastered thing
Watch it leaks over to air forces
175 for gr forces :smh:

Just like they getting over on people with Jordan's and that whole remastered thing

They tried this in '07 with the Basic, Premium & Supreme tiers - failed miserably as their timing was off by a few years. If they tried it again, I think they would succeed seeing as how hype and limited availability is highly sought after these days.

They tried this in '07 with the Basic, Premium & Supreme tiers - failed miserably as their timing was off by a few years. If they tried it again, I think they would succeed seeing as how hype and limited availability is highly sought after these days.
Yeah I remember
My only thing was how :x some of the supreme offerings looked
There were a few that looked nice
But a majority IN MY OPINION
Weren't appealing
And not to mention they sat on shelves
I believe the supremes were either 1 piece or the stitching was hidden
Like they folded over the the leather
They still do that SOMETIMES
Still not appealing IMO

Guys hope you all got your Flax's. Yeah they don't have that sloped down toe box as the 2001 pair, but these are definitely a must have if you're a fan of AF1s. The materials at definitely on point also. You won't be disappointed.

Copped 2 pair of flax mids today. Haven't bought a new AF 1 in 2014 so I figured it was ok. I'm going to beat these to the ground

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom