TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

We've all been lookin. 

They DEF dropped in Asia (prob China, JPN, Korea), but never made it to the US or EU. I need a pair baaaaad, and we even discussed it on here a couple months ago (an NTer was in Japan looking, and another found a bunch of sites that had em, but many were taobao related and rumored to be faked, correct me if i'm wrong). 

Yaw ever see a 7.5/8, lmk, i'll pay whatever is asked, don eem care...
I remember heads sayin they dropped overseas. I scoured egay with no luck. Nike is still droppin blazer packs (blacks) hopefully they come thru with these.

Ill check some stores up in Seoul for these this weekend
If u see a 8/8.5 PLEASE let me know

The Purple Blazer packs def dropped.
I have 3 pairs 8)

Here is a pic that was on my mess of a desktop for years. Its all the pairs I threw out when I moved back to America after 7 years abroad. Only the cream of the crop made it back stateside
Not enough room in my luggage and they were all daily beaters

Last edited:
The Purple Blazer packs def dropped.
I have 3 pairs 8)

Here is a pic that was on my mess of a desktop for years. Its all the pairs I threw out when I moved back to America after 7 years abroad. Only the cream of the crop made it back stateside
Not enough room in my luggage and they were all daily beaters

Dat blatant disrespect n disregard for my feels bout the purp blazer pack n the "trash" bags of beaters
( ._.,)

Here's what's left of my af1 collecting days lol.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1191892/width
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1191921/width/200/height/400

How you gonna have that name and that left in the collection [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] lol jk man

Found this behind my couch. Right in time to lurk through the thread before the hyped release of the supreme af1

Those Flax Mids are very nice. Haven't seen an AF1 that I wanted for a while, those I may be on the lookout for

my top 3 would be more like BIP's.
yeah man i'm lagging on getting the IG going. not gonna make it private so i'm hesitant to post pics of my son. plus, i hardly have any shoes left so nothing much else to post :lol:

What's your guys Instagram? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Bip's and egoroc too
If you guys have a top 3
I don't have one anymore but I am curious to know what's your top

here's my top 3 minus a non AF1 but you guys check me out on IG gavinmac1989

Last edited:
im hopping on those retro mids for sure. i doubt anyone will be on it. and i hardly buy new pairs anymore. but these will definitely be added

What's your guys Instagram? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Bip's and egoroc too
If you guys have a top 3
I don't have one anymore but I am curious to know what's your top

my IG is doodadeee, same as my niketalk name.

We should do a top 3 forces in here :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom