TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^ nice pickup alex, welcome back dude 
pimp.gif

those GT highs in a low would be doope

^ yeah, those would be many people's grails if they were lows...I'm a huge fan of highs though, I like the way my jeans sit with them.

^ yeah, those would be many people's grails if they were lows...I'm a huge fan of highs though, I like the way my jeans sit with them.

Just figured i'd share, id's came in the other day...Pix def dont do them justice, i'm real happy how they came out..also posted in the ID thread..

Just figured i'd share, id's came in the other day...Pix def dont do them justice, i'm real happy how they came out..also posted in the ID thread..

came in today from mr corgi. only down side is that the other sides of the shoes shown have yellowed so it kinda looks like the scarface AF1s lol.
5516162687_8d87f0457d.jpg

came in today from mr corgi. only down side is that the other sides of the shoes shown have yellowed so it kinda looks like the scarface AF1s lol.
5516162687_8d87f0457d.jpg

Originally Posted by G Raider

Originally Posted by MNadel

dude ^ we are all looking for rare air forces ones, it's our hobby lol
on a side, note am i the only one not a fan of gum soles?

I feel unique in making this statement, but white soles are my favorite.. gum soles just don't appeal to me

ill one up you and admit i might be the only one here who doesn't have any interest in..... linens. :hide:

gum soles are ridiculous..
pimp.gif

all my years of af1 collectin, and ive never cared for linens either

Back
Top Bottom