TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by G Raider

Originally Posted by MNadel

dude ^ we are all looking for rare air forces ones, it's our hobby lol
on a side, note am i the only one not a fan of gum soles?

I feel unique in making this statement, but white soles are my favorite.. gum soles just don't appeal to me

ill one up you and admit i might be the only one here who doesn't have any interest in..... linens. :hide:

gum soles are ridiculous..
pimp.gif

all my years of af1 collectin, and ive never cared for linens either

dope id's guys, that suede looks 
pimp.gif

nice patents maza.

i've honestly never really cared for linens either. i wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but i'd grab them if i got a really really good deal on a pair.

dope id's guys, that suede looks 
pimp.gif

nice patents maza.

i've honestly never really cared for linens either. i wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but i'd grab them if i got a really really good deal on a pair.

Both those ID's up there look real nice the suede looks so soft and thick. Still waiting on my Shipping Email from Nike on my two pairs
tired.gif

Both those ID's up there look real nice the suede looks so soft and thick. Still waiting on my Shipping Email from Nike on my two pairs
tired.gif

^ You're better off chatting with a Nike rep online.  Just give he or she the order number, and they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date.

I, like you, hadn't received a shipping email from Nike yet, so I went through with the aforementioned process, and found out mine should be here in the next week or so.

^ You're better off chatting with a Nike rep online.  Just give he or she the order number, and they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date.

I, like you, hadn't received a shipping email from Nike yet, so I went through with the aforementioned process, and found out mine should be here in the next week or so.

spacej23 wrote:

Thanks. I went ahead and called and the rep said "i should recieve them sometime this week".  
pimp.gif

spacej23 wrote:

Thanks. I went ahead and called and the rep said "i should recieve them sometime this week".  
pimp.gif

Today: 1999

I'm seriously scared to wear these.  My girls boots kept brushing up against them and dirtying them big time.  I could imagine if someone straight stepped on them, they'd be done.  But so dope none the less

Today: 1999

I'm seriously scared to wear these.  My girls boots kept brushing up against them and dirtying them big time.  I could imagine if someone straight stepped on them, they'd be done.  But so dope none the less

Back
Top Bottom