pimp.gif

man 530 is alot for a sneaker just because its exclusive 
I thought thats what we hate about the sneaker industry right now

Originally Posted by MNadel

Exclusivity is what drives price up in everything. Not just sneakers but I like having rare items and seems as if I pay more for stuff because its "rare". As for sneaker industry, they are going to continue doing what makes money. All "we" can do is continue to do is stay true.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Exclusivity is what drives price up in everything. Not just sneakers but I like having rare items and seems as if I pay more for stuff because its "rare". As for sneaker industry, they are going to continue doing what makes money. All "we" can do is continue to do is stay true.

I see what your saying about rare but sometimes I just know my limits when something is just hideous. Everyone has different tastes so my shoe can be hideous to next man and so and so forth. Like most PE AFs and hyperstrikes, most colorblocking is terrible but they're rare. I only like very few hypers and PEs. My avy and 2 maybe 3 more. That's it

I see what your saying about rare but sometimes I just know my limits when something is just hideous. Everyone has different tastes so my shoe can be hideous to next man and so and so forth. Like most PE AFs and hyperstrikes, most colorblocking is terrible but they're rare. I only like very few hypers and PEs. My avy and 2 maybe 3 more. That's it

Yea there are a good amount of terrible colorways for hyperstrike/pe af1's but some you won't appreciate until you look at them in person.  

Yea there are a good amount of terrible colorways for hyperstrike/pe af1's but some you won't appreciate until you look at them in person.  

I'm on the same boat as serg.

Personally, I'm not* down with the patent pairs (except the early Sheeds) just due to the stiffness. BUT that is an awesome pair to add to the collection. Kinda how I know I'm most likely not gunna wear the white patent lows or lemons twists but it's good to have if you are really collecting.But I noticed I never wear DS stuff but if I copped something worn a few times, I continue to put miles on em.

I'm on the same boat as serg.

Personally, I'm not* down with the patent pairs (except the early Sheeds) just due to the stiffness. BUT that is an awesome pair to add to the collection. Kinda how I know I'm most likely not gunna wear the white patent lows or lemons twists but it's good to have if you are really collecting.But I noticed I never wear DS stuff but if I copped something worn a few times, I continue to put miles on em.

At this point collecting to me has become what can I gather that other people can not as opposed to what can I gather with a wad of cash and ebay...
I do apply my personal taste and have passed on a lot of pairs I regret

This is the main reason I sold off all my Air Jordans and am a part of this now

Sure those bogeymans are limited, but they are pretty ugly in every realm(colors/shape) and pretty damn expensive.  Is that Times New Roman font on the name on the collar? 
indifferent.gif

At this point collecting to me has become what can I gather that other people can not as opposed to what can I gather with a wad of cash and ebay...
I do apply my personal taste and have passed on a lot of pairs I regret

This is the main reason I sold off all my Air Jordans and am a part of this now

Sure those bogeymans are limited, but they are pretty ugly in every realm(colors/shape) and pretty damn expensive.  Is that Times New Roman font on the name on the collar? 
indifferent.gif

Going through boxes today and found these. I'll post more pics as I go through boxes.
ajs84l.jpg

2hmemox.jpg

As for those boogeyman af1 I have seen those on spreadsheets a few times so I highly doubt it's  1 of 2.

Going through boxes today and found these. I'll post more pics as I go through boxes.
ajs84l.jpg

2hmemox.jpg

As for those boogeyman af1 I have seen those on spreadsheets a few times so I highly doubt it's  1 of 2.

Size 12^ awww man.
Did you get those from the dude who unloaded those and navy/red jewels last year on ebay?

Size 12^ awww man.
Did you get those from the dude who unloaded those and navy/red jewels last year on ebay?

i'm not at all on the collecting side, every pair i buy i'm looking to wear, although i find it very hard to wear a nice shoe for the first time. i do dislike it when people stock shoes, but i can understand where it comes from with all the hyper's, pe's and samples. it's something nike's done a good job of creating. still, i kinda lol'd when i saw what bogeyman's were.

i'm not at all on the collecting side, every pair i buy i'm looking to wear, although i find it very hard to wear a nice shoe for the first time. i do dislike it when people stock shoes, but i can understand where it comes from with all the hyper's, pe's and samples. it's something nike's done a good job of creating. still, i kinda lol'd when i saw what bogeyman's were.

Back
Top Bottom