TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

laugh.gif

02? i just might know what you're talking about jae...

really wish i had something to contribute here, haven't bought anything in a long while. where the hell is nadel at?

02? i just might know what you're talking about jae...

really wish i had something to contribute here, haven't bought anything in a long while. where the hell is nadel at?

Newest pickup

dont know why i waited so long to get a pair, always loved them

02 Acorns

are these what you had in mind eeBS7eez?

Newest pickup

dont know why i waited so long to get a pair, always loved them

02 Acorns

are these what you had in mind eeBS7eez?

ah no, i was thinking of a pair i almost purchased that got snatched up recently. very dope acorns regardless

ah no, i was thinking of a pair i almost purchased that got snatched up recently. very dope acorns regardless

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

really wish i had something to contribute here, haven't bought anything in a long while

same here. I think the last thing I picked up were the blk patents I got from Jae 2, 3 years ago?

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

really wish i had something to contribute here, haven't bought anything in a long while

same here. I think the last thing I picked up were the blk patents I got from Jae 2, 3 years ago?

It has definitely been quiet on the AF1 front. My only pickup this year (I think) has been 2 pairs of the denims.

It has definitely been quiet on the AF1 front. My only pickup this year (I think) has been 2 pairs of the denims.

2 pairs of really nice mids are up on ebay, ending in a hour n it looks they gonna end cheap I'm tight imma miss them

2 pairs of really nice mids are up on ebay, ending in a hour n it looks they gonna end cheap I'm tight imma miss them

Back
Top Bottom