TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

ten2eleven, you're making me wish I'd never sold mine...

As weird as it sounds, I thought those atmos were too beautiful-to the point that I couldn't wear them.

really sick fit aldy. missed out on a few pairs of those lately.

insane atmos ten2eleven.

anyone have ideas for when the id's come back? i think i might end up passing again, funds aren't there for them and i know the shape probably won't live up to earlier stuff

really sick fit aldy. missed out on a few pairs of those lately.

insane atmos ten2eleven.

anyone have ideas for when the id's come back? i think i might end up passing again, funds aren't there for them and i know the shape probably won't live up to earlier stuff

Can you tell I've been doing some housecleaning?

I personally love these. Never had HTM's. Wish they did these in Black or Grey. I believe there was a sample at one point.

2m4pv80.jpg

Can you tell I've been doing some housecleaning?

I personally love these. Never had HTM's. Wish they did these in Black or Grey. I believe there was a sample at one point.

2m4pv80.jpg

custominfraredr.jpg

got bored and
since i'm never going to own 91 infrared lows, i decided to customize a pair
laugh.gif
My very first custom work on a beater pair lol
Nothing to be too proud of. but i had fun prepping and painting.
tongue.gif

custominfraredr.jpg

got bored and
since i'm never going to own 91 infrared lows, i decided to customize a pair
laugh.gif
My very first custom work on a beater pair lol
Nothing to be too proud of. but i had fun prepping and painting.
tongue.gif

awesome pickup XVIIIAirJordan, they look so nice!
pimp.gif

p5jay2 that's an interesting custom, what year was your base AF1? They don't look recent to me.

pimp.gif

p5jay2 that's an interesting custom, what year was your base AF1? They don't look recent to me.

pimp.gif

pfjay2 - did you paint the rubber? those look pretty good, pretty close to the real ones too. Kev will be mad if I post a pic...

XVIIIAiJordan - congrats, those are beautiful, and my size too. nice pickup!

pfjay2 - did you paint the rubber? those look pretty good, pretty close to the real ones too. Kev will be mad if I post a pic...

XVIIIAiJordan - congrats, those are beautiful, and my size too. nice pickup!

G to tha T - the base is 05 white/white

denver - yes i did paint the rubber soles. not sure how they'll hold up if i wear them. but i can always repaint.

Edit: put the laces on (minus lacelocks) and we'll see if paint on rubber will stay after wear tomorrow.
will never even come close to the beauty of what denver owns but these will do for me

uploadinfraaf1.jpg

uploadinfraaf1.jpg

G to tha T - the base is 05 white/white

denver - yes i did paint the rubber soles. not sure how they'll hold up if i wear them. but i can always repaint.

Edit: put the laces on (minus lacelocks) and we'll see if paint on rubber will stay after wear tomorrow.
will never even come close to the beauty of what denver owns but these will do for me

uploadinfraaf1.jpg

uploadinfraaf1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom