TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Sorry ALDY.... Can't let u get them
happy.gif
they would be too big for ya, plus I gotta buy some retrobrite to whiten the mids on them when I get them

Those mushrooms are nice for sure. Very tight race, but the linens just pop more to me. Just an odd colorway you'd think, then you see it and it makes sense. If I see a pair of shrooms in my size I'll deffinatly try to get them

When the linens come in I'll post pics for ya ALDY
wink.gif

Sorry ALDY.... Can't let u get them
happy.gif
they would be too big for ya, plus I gotta buy some retrobrite to whiten the mids on them when I get them

Those mushrooms are nice for sure. Very tight race, but the linens just pop more to me. Just an odd colorway you'd think, then you see it and it makes sense. If I see a pair of shrooms in my size I'll deffinatly try to get them

When the linens come in I'll post pics for ya ALDY
wink.gif

id say black is the best color to ever grace the af1, done in so many ways n combos

those vapors are sick
pimp.gif

id say black is the best color to ever grace the af1, done in so many ways n combos

those vapors are sick
pimp.gif

Nike pickups on the vapors and shrooms.What size are they?

Man what I'd do for a fresh pair of shrooms.

Nike pickups on the vapors and shrooms.What size are they?

Man what I'd do for a fresh pair of shrooms.

Mushrooms took a bit to get, passed on a few near deadstock pairs.. glad to finally own a pair

Mushrooms took a bit to get, passed on a few near deadstock pairs.. glad to finally own a pair

Back
Top Bottom