TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Ten2eleven - the hong kong joints are from 05?

Oh and ALDY I posted my linens. They are in ok shape. Not VNDS or NDS but they'll do lol

Ten2eleven - the hong kong joints are from 05?

Oh and ALDY I posted my linens. They are in ok shape. Not VNDS or NDS but they'll do lol

Trying out some "secret sauce" aka (retr0brite)

Having good success

It's turning my "da bean" $20 buck specials off eBay back to new

Trying out some "secret sauce" aka (retr0brite)

Having good success

It's turning my "da bean" $20 buck specials off eBay back to new

ervinshoes....awesome info. It sorta bugs me out sometimes wondering about these "ghost" pairs which released, got worn and might not even be in existence any more.

ervinshoes....awesome info. It sorta bugs me out sometimes wondering about these "ghost" pairs which released, got worn and might not even be in existence any more.

eek.gif

Nice Stuff Everyone !

Mr CoOrdinate - Nice to see that you picked up that pair, great job on the midsole restoration so far !

Yesterday

1999 Air Force 1 Mid. 'Lightnings' 

( I just got them in from eBay for $25 Shipped, couldn't wait to wear em ! )

eek.gif

Nice Stuff Everyone !

Mr CoOrdinate - Nice to see that you picked up that pair, great job on the midsole restoration so far !

Yesterday

1999 Air Force 1 Mid. 'Lightnings' 

( I just got them in from eBay for $25 Shipped, couldn't wait to wear em ! )

Thanks man. How the crap did you get them lightnings for 25!?! You must be a size 8-9? Maybe?

Info on those jeans? And how are you getting these pics? You setup a tripod in front of you?

Thanks man. How the crap did you get them lightnings for 25!?! You must be a size 8-9? Maybe?

Info on those jeans? And how are you getting these pics? You setup a tripod in front of you?

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

You're right !
The Lighting Mids are a Sz. 8.. 

I got lucky and bid right at the last second. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270839447488

Shipping was $11.00 and when they got here.. 

I noticed that the tip of the Right insole was cut off 
laugh.gif
Contacted the seller and he refunded me $6.50 in order to get a new insole.. 
Can't complain about that.. 

You're right !
The Lighting Mids are a Sz. 8.. 

I got lucky and bid right at the last second. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270839447488

Shipping was $11.00 and when they got here.. 

I noticed that the tip of the Right insole was cut off 
laugh.gif
Contacted the seller and he refunded me $6.50 in order to get a new insole.. 
Can't complain about that.. 

Wow! Well lucky you. Sizes 10-11s never sell that cheap!!!! I hate it. But that's part of it. But I got my eyes on a few joints right now
wink.gif
What length laces do you use? I can't ever get mine that short on the ends. I hate "bunny ears" lmao

Wow! Well lucky you. Sizes 10-11s never sell that cheap!!!! I hate it. But that's part of it. But I got my eyes on a few joints right now
wink.gif
What length laces do you use? I can't ever get mine that short on the ends. I hate "bunny ears" lmao

wink.gif

Yea, I could only imagine how tough it is being a Sz. 10-11 Collector.. Especially in AF1s.. 
Good Luck with those that you have your eyes on though ! 
pimp.gif

But as far as the laces go, I'm not sure what the length is on these, but I tend to tie laces loose, but not 'Wale' loose to not achieve 'bunny ears' 
laugh.gif

Also,
I forgot to answer your question regarding my pictures,
I use a tripod btw ! 

wink.gif

Yea, I could only imagine how tough it is being a Sz. 10-11 Collector.. Especially in AF1s.. 
Good Luck with those that you have your eyes on though ! 
pimp.gif

But as far as the laces go, I'm not sure what the length is on these, but I tend to tie laces loose, but not 'Wale' loose to not achieve 'bunny ears' 
laugh.gif

Also,
I forgot to answer your question regarding my pictures,
I use a tripod btw ! 

Lmao @ Wale loose. No joke man. I "tie" mine loose like that but they get long idk

Your pics are always nice. I figured it was a tripod and not your buddy taking pics of ya on your steps lol

Lmao @ Wale loose. No joke man. I "tie" mine loose like that but they get long idk

Your pics are always nice. I figured it was a tripod and not your buddy taking pics of ya on your steps lol

Damn I almost got a pair of lightnings from a classmate in HS for $40 but I backed out for some reason
frown.gif

Damn I almost got a pair of lightnings from a classmate in HS for $40 but I backed out for some reason
frown.gif

Naw, I bought this stuff. 2 bottles for $20 shipped! It's alot of stuff to
http://www.restoremysneakers.com/sauce

I know I can make it myself. But I'd have to buy all the stuff to do it plus the time to mix it and containers. This stuff won't expire like the homemade sauce (after you mix the oxi-clean). But it's just easier

Naw, I bought this stuff. 2 bottles for $20 shipped! It's alot of stuff to
http://www.restoremysneakers.com/sauce

I know I can make it myself. But I'd have to buy all the stuff to do it plus the time to mix it and containers. This stuff won't expire like the homemade sauce (after you mix the oxi-clean). But it's just easier

Back
Top Bottom