TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^ for sure... any time you can double up on something you love, don't hesitate. then, don't be short-sighted and sell off all of your doubles, like i made the mistake of doing.
yeah, steve - you and i were both victims of thinking all those pairs on ebay were suspicious... i'm just glad i got another opportunity to grab a pair!

^ for sure... any time you can double up on something you love, don't hesitate. then, don't be short-sighted and sell off all of your doubles, like i made the mistake of doing.
yeah, steve - you and i were both victims of thinking all those pairs on ebay were suspicious... i'm just glad i got another opportunity to grab a pair!

haha,

I asked him for more pics... and he wasn't kidding about his tag (regarding don't ___ ask for more pics), he cursed me out and told me he wouldn't sell to me.

Damn, should have bought first and contested later.

haha,

I asked him for more pics... and he wasn't kidding about his tag (regarding don't ___ ask for more pics), he cursed me out and told me he wouldn't sell to me.

Damn, should have bought first and contested later.

Yeah, I couldn't believe there wasn't more action there... Well below retail, even when you factor in shipping... I'll take it.

But Serg - take solace in the fact that your $90 bid wouldn't have won the shoes, anyway. My max bid was slightly higher.

Yeah, I couldn't believe there wasn't more action there... Well below retail, even when you factor in shipping... I'll take it.

But Serg - take solace in the fact that your $90 bid wouldn't have won the shoes, anyway. My max bid was slightly higher.

600th post - gotta make it a good one:

and for black history month, a pair i sold many years back, but the best of all the BHM's, in my opinion (love the double swoosh and simplicity of the shoe):

600th post - gotta make it a good one:

and for black history month, a pair i sold many years back, but the best of all the BHM's, in my opinion (love the double swoosh and simplicity of the shoe):

Back
Top Bottom