TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i knew it!!! when he listed 10.5 atoms for crazy price, i knew they were from 2Guard's recent auction.
mad.gif

i remember a while ago that noname seller bought a pair of mushrooms for like 200 from the other site and put them on ebay right away for then $500.
it's still sitting there for ridiculously high price
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ ebay having no protection for sellers against those fake claims.

i knew it!!! when he listed 10.5 atoms for crazy price, i knew they were from 2Guard's recent auction.
mad.gif

i remember a while ago that noname seller bought a pair of mushrooms for like 200 from the other site and put them on ebay right away for then $500.
it's still sitting there for ridiculously high price
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ ebay having no protection for sellers against those fake claims.

they do look good - but if you look at the pics closely, you can tell that he really exaggerates the condition of the shoes. first of all, the toeboxes are clearly extremely stuffed to hide the creasing. second, the stamps on the insoles are a few wears from being rubbed off completely, which doesn't happen after only "several" wears. third, you can see the fading of the stars on the front of the soles, and he doesn't even offer a close up shot of the heels of the soles - in fact, in the one pic that might show the condition of the heels of the soles, he actually angles them away from the camera.

anyway, i would've paid the $145 that you originally sold those for... but if anyone pays anywhere close to $523, then shame on them, they deserve to get ripped off. hell, if anyone pays close to half that, then they just haven't done their homework. there are very few pairs of forces that i would drop that much $$$ on (and believe me, i have in the past), and a pair of atmos, even if completely DS, is not one of them.

i think i'll send him a message asking him for pictures of the heels of the soles, as well as the unstuffed toeboxes - anyone want to bet he doesn't respond, or says something elitist like "if you even have to ask, blah blah blah..."?
edit:  he doesn't even accept questions on ebay... i wouldn't buy anything from any seller who is unwilling to answer questions about his product.

they do look good - but if you look at the pics closely, you can tell that he really exaggerates the condition of the shoes. first of all, the toeboxes are clearly extremely stuffed to hide the creasing. second, the stamps on the insoles are a few wears from being rubbed off completely, which doesn't happen after only "several" wears. third, you can see the fading of the stars on the front of the soles, and he doesn't even offer a close up shot of the heels of the soles - in fact, in the one pic that might show the condition of the heels of the soles, he actually angles them away from the camera.

anyway, i would've paid the $145 that you originally sold those for... but if anyone pays anywhere close to $523, then shame on them, they deserve to get ripped off. hell, if anyone pays close to half that, then they just haven't done their homework. there are very few pairs of forces that i would drop that much $$$ on (and believe me, i have in the past), and a pair of atmos, even if completely DS, is not one of them.

i think i'll send him a message asking him for pictures of the heels of the soles, as well as the unstuffed toeboxes - anyone want to bet he doesn't respond, or says something elitist like "if you even have to ask, blah blah blah..."?
edit:  he doesn't even accept questions on ebay... i wouldn't buy anything from any seller who is unwilling to answer questions about his product.

^that pair is so great, probably the closest to early 90's quality that can be had for a reasonable price. edit: what a delayed post. referring to the gtown hi's that i was about to drunk purchase last night

^that pair is so great, probably the closest to early 90's quality that can be had for a reasonable price. edit: what a delayed post. referring to the gtown hi's that i was about to drunk purchase last night

just wondering if anyone else reports the fake af1's they find on ebay... i do all the time, but ebay NEVER does anything about it - the auctions are always left up as active, no matter how blatantly fake the shoes are.

just wondering if anyone else reports the fake af1's they find on ebay... i do all the time, but ebay NEVER does anything about it - the auctions are always left up as active, no matter how blatantly fake the shoes are.

jae - damn congrats on that canvas pair man. i was planning on bidding but was at a wedding reception and totally forgot lol. glad someone here got them at least. and yeah i have your georgetowns now, and funny enough those reed lows were mine before i traded ogfiend for something.

jae - damn congrats on that canvas pair man. i was planning on bidding but was at a wedding reception and totally forgot lol. glad someone here got them at least. and yeah i have your georgetowns now, and funny enough those reed lows were mine before i traded ogfiend for something.

Back
Top Bottom