TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Lots of orange on this page - let's keep with it. Will have something else to add to these in a few, I think.

'99 Hoop Oranges

Bonus - w/ '91 lows

nice, derek - the orange stripe on the back of those really sets it off - and those '91's... damn
this is an old pic - the halloween's are steve's now.  maybe he'll give us some updated pics of them.  they were one of those pairs that you guys have been talking about lately though - really fun/difficult to find, but once i had them i didn't feel the need to keep them.  

nice, derek - the orange stripe on the back of those really sets it off - and those '91's... damn
this is an old pic - the halloween's are steve's now.  maybe he'll give us some updated pics of them.  they were one of those pairs that you guys have been talking about lately though - really fun/difficult to find, but once i had them i didn't feel the need to keep them.  

i will add to the orange...

4942908148_f0a25524b2.jpg

bonus...
184864_202093013137650_100000108579899_821123_2194337_n.jpg

Those mostly white ones are quite nice. Basically all the joints with that color blocking sat like bricks when they were released, but the leather is good and as we've matured, we've grown to appreciate their subtlety.

After all these years, I still can't decide whether I love or hate those carnivals. They have a "so ugly they're ill" quality about them - a characteristic made famous by Coogi.
laugh.gif

Those mostly white ones are quite nice. Basically all the joints with that color blocking sat like bricks when they were released, but the leather is good and as we've matured, we've grown to appreciate their subtlety.

After all these years, I still can't decide whether I love or hate those carnivals. They have a "so ugly they're ill" quality about them - a characteristic made famous by Coogi.
laugh.gif

JFreak- your old collect was pretty dope n your off to a good start on the new 1
BIP - nice 91s and i love those hoops
MF - 
pimp.gif

Golden - those 01s are fire, i forgot bout those
Jah - nice safetys, havent seen you around in awhile

and i dont see anything ugly about carnival, i loved them from the jump i need to grab a pair already

my birthday is friday so i grabbed some bday kicks for myself, had these in 8th grade, and after losing the sz 11 on the bay i had to find a pair

Goats to add to the orange love

and ill post my safetys for good measure lol

JFreak- your old collect was pretty dope n your off to a good start on the new 1
BIP - nice 91s and i love those hoops
MF - 
pimp.gif

Golden - those 01s are fire, i forgot bout those
Jah - nice safetys, havent seen you around in awhile

and i dont see anything ugly about carnival, i loved them from the jump i need to grab a pair already

my birthday is friday so i grabbed some bday kicks for myself, had these in 8th grade, and after losing the sz 11 on the bay i had to find a pair

Goats to add to the orange love

and ill post my safetys for good measure lol

BIP you went in on that dude's auctions! i should have asked him what else he had after i bought the black highs lol.

BIP you went in on that dude's auctions! i should have asked him what else he had after i bought the black highs lol.

2guard - you looking to hold onto the wmns jewels?
smile.gif

this thread has been alive the past few pages, i got some maples last week. no pics cause i aint at the house

2guard - you looking to hold onto the wmns jewels?
smile.gif

this thread has been alive the past few pages, i got some maples last week. no pics cause i aint at the house

i doubt he is, but all 3 pairs are nice 2guard. I still need to grab both 20th anny highs

i doubt he is, but all 3 pairs are nice 2guard. I still need to grab both 20th anny highs

Back
Top Bottom