TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

a few quick cell phone shots in some better light - these have both really grown on me over the past couple days.  the soles and swooshes match really well, and i love the monster green and infrared colors - i don't think the elephant print was OD on these, since the whole shoe is elephant print and its all the same color - just like an all leather or all suede upper:

a few quick cell phone shots in some better light - these have both really grown on me over the past couple days.  the soles and swooshes match really well, and i love the monster green and infrared colors - i don't think the elephant print was OD on these, since the whole shoe is elephant print and its all the same color - just like an all leather or all suede upper:

Those look really nice Matt.  I agree with you on the Monster Green color, it just pops against that blue and you can't help but just stare at it.  Can't wait for my 03-04 retro Elephant Pack to get here Tuesday.

Those look really nice Matt.  I agree with you on the Monster Green color, it just pops against that blue and you can't help but just stare at it.  Can't wait for my 03-04 retro Elephant Pack to get here Tuesday.

yeah, i'm not as mad about the clear infra outsole anymore. the difference is more prominent on my pair because i used infra as a primary color rather than an accent. glad i didn't use regular red or they'd be exactly like the dunks dropping. or maybe i $hould have hmmmmm.

yeah, i'm not as mad about the clear infra outsole anymore. the difference is more prominent on my pair because i used infra as a primary color rather than an accent. glad i didn't use regular red or they'd be exactly like the dunks dropping. or maybe i $hould have hmmmmm.

Sick pickups on those 2 pairs up there...Much better looking then any other elephant print model I've seen.

Sick pickups on those 2 pairs up there...Much better looking then any other elephant print model I've seen.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here are some I designed from the last go around. 
those are nice kazi. 
those delta force ones are very nice. 

The first pair is really nice.  The second pair is nice, but I know the grey will never come out like the website shows.

No size 8.0s on the Team?  I would cut some toes off to fit those glaciers.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here are some I designed from the last go around. 
those are nice kazi. 
those delta force ones are very nice. 

The first pair is really nice.  The second pair is nice, but I know the grey will never come out like the website shows.

No size 8.0s on the Team?  I would cut some toes off to fit those glaciers.

solistik wrote:

these are hot - i like them a lot.  i could see these being my every-day-with-jeans shoes, for sure.  
anyone planning on messing with the safari print tomorrow?  i may if they have some different colors than what was shown on the facebook page... otherwise, i think i'm going to use KVN's trick and order something that i left in my cart last month.

solistik wrote:

these are hot - i like them a lot.  i could see these being my every-day-with-jeans shoes, for sure.  
anyone planning on messing with the safari print tomorrow?  i may if they have some different colors than what was shown on the facebook page... otherwise, i think i'm going to use KVN's trick and order something that i left in my cart last month.

Back
Top Bottom