TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MNadel

they're all deadstock except the reds which were worn once.. looking to replace them!! lol

Kev if you dont remove that yellowing paper you will be sorry !!!!!!!!!
would you sell the red ones? (like my fav old af1 ever) 

Originally Posted by MNadel

they're all deadstock except the reds which were worn once.. looking to replace them!! lol

Kev if you dont remove that yellowing paper you will be sorry !!!!!!!!!
would you sell the red ones? (like my fav old af1 ever) 

Been cleaning the crib after being on the road and getting ready to put some Air Max in B/S.

Found these. NOT selling. LOVE them.

icvc5e.jpg

1tkakn.jpg

Been cleaning the crib after being on the road and getting ready to put some Air Max in B/S.

Found these. NOT selling. LOVE them.

icvc5e.jpg

1tkakn.jpg

Another quick question for you guys... What is the sizing like on the year of the dragon air forces? I've noticed that I bounce around in sizes quite a bit in air forces. For instance any general release I wear a 13. Any supreme I wear a 12. Recent ids I wear a 12. But a 12 in a general release is way to small... Not sure if anyone has this problem as well.

Another quick question for you guys... What is the sizing like on the year of the dragon air forces? I've noticed that I bounce around in sizes quite a bit in air forces. For instance any general release I wear a 13. Any supreme I wear a 12. Recent ids I wear a 12. But a 12 in a general release is way to small... Not sure if anyone has this problem as well.

BIP - Killen it dope stuff as usual
MN- dope jewels set, lemon twists being my grails!, do you plan to wear any of them? more pics of the clear sole/grey jewel pair? i never seen those
Kev- we want a AF1 collection post!! n let me buy one of those pillows
Erv - dope troops, i really want a pair of those

BIP - Killen it dope stuff as usual
MN- dope jewels set, lemon twists being my grails!, do you plan to wear any of them? more pics of the clear sole/grey jewel pair? i never seen those
Kev- we want a AF1 collection post!! n let me buy one of those pillows
Erv - dope troops, i really want a pair of those

last month and this months id. that tennis ball material is catcihng all sorts of dust and dirt and i havent even worn them tho.

last month and this months id. that tennis ball material is catcihng all sorts of dust and dirt and i havent even worn them tho.

I'm a sucker for the Black/Grey/Neon combo on some OG Air Max 95 steez.

I kinda dig those ArmenExhange. Good %!!#.

Appreciate the kind words fellas. Haven't seen them posted in here in a long time.

Funny because I remember them as part of a "Baroque Pack". I think they were. So I don't even call them Skylines.

JD Sports was the illest in early 2000. I just hated that they didn't produce 1/2 sizes.

I'm a sucker for the Black/Grey/Neon combo on some OG Air Max 95 steez.

I kinda dig those ArmenExhange. Good %!!#.

Appreciate the kind words fellas. Haven't seen them posted in here in a long time.

Funny because I remember them as part of a "Baroque Pack". I think they were. So I don't even call them Skylines.

JD Sports was the illest in early 2000. I just hated that they didn't produce 1/2 sizes.

Back
Top Bottom