TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Posts like what 8tothe24 just did makes me want to buy every pair of ID's in my locker. 
pimp.gif

dope bespokes nick..gotta great women..esp if thy contribute to the collection..lol..gotta luv tht..my wifes totally cool with it as well...anytime christmas or birthday rolls around..sneaks everytime....but yeah liking the diffrent swooshes from inner to outter...very dope concept..im luvin those all white/safaris...remind of those python lows..still on the hunt for those...but always posting dope stuff guys...keep it comin..

Took the paint off the air and stripe...made them look tht much better...

f39269b19d02608d507332ba96fea5cb160b9d7d_r.jpg

dope bespokes nick..gotta great women..esp if thy contribute to the collection..lol..gotta luv tht..my wifes totally cool with it as well...anytime christmas or birthday rolls around..sneaks everytime....but yeah liking the diffrent swooshes from inner to outter...very dope concept..im luvin those all white/safaris...remind of those python lows..still on the hunt for those...but always posting dope stuff guys...keep it comin..

Took the paint off the air and stripe...made them look tht much better...

f39269b19d02608d507332ba96fea5cb160b9d7d_r.jpg

kicks your pair is nicer than a supreme SB copy.. I like the print better its smoother

My ex girl would never buy kicks for me.  Apparently in russian ******`t theology, buying your significant other shoes means they will walk out of your life

Now i'm single and stuck with @+#%@%#% christmas presents I have no use for

laugh.gif

kicks your pair is nicer than a supreme SB copy.. I like the print better its smoother

My ex girl would never buy kicks for me.  Apparently in russian ******`t theology, buying your significant other shoes means they will walk out of your life

Now i'm single and stuck with @+#%@%#% christmas presents I have no use for

laugh.gif

gldcst- insane bro...would love to find a pair one day...what sz..?
      DeNs415- all i used was rubbing alcohol...takes a few rubs for sure...but keep wiping..comes off np...
      MNadel- lol...thnks bro...def has a cleaner feel for sure...but man thts crazy......

gldcst- insane bro...would love to find a pair one day...what sz..?
      DeNs415- all i used was rubbing alcohol...takes a few rubs for sure...but keep wiping..comes off np...
      MNadel- lol...thnks bro...def has a cleaner feel for sure...but man thts crazy......

Great grey suedes. The material on that pair is great.

Some more high love.

These are from the homie, Nadel. Good looks.

And, these are to match Kev's

Great grey suedes. The material on that pair is great.

Some more high love.

These are from the homie, Nadel. Good looks.

And, these are to match Kev's

do the id's fit true? i may have to take the plunge and join you guys on the supremes. toooo sick.

Back
Top Bottom