TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

whoa. just went back a page and saw the blue pair.

Thanks all my bros for your interest in my collection.
Those purple & infra Low are at the top of my wish list. lol

Here comes AF1 HIGH from 1988.
You may feel the traces of time.
Unfortunately, I don't know official colorway of these. lol

Solecuts, do you store your time machine in the same room as your AF1s?

those baby blue 88s are cool... kev remember when u slept on a pair :D

I remember those, actually kept the picture.

such an amazing pair. God, I wish these old AF1s would come around in my size.

Lex, I feel you on the pickups... been very dry lately. This is my only pickup within the last 6-8 months (besides the Supreme AF1s).

Last edited:
Amazing pairs, some new ones recently I have never seen before.

I have never been able to find these pairs but much respect to those of you who do. :smokin

quality stuff on the last few pages as usual!

i've been very quiet with the pickups lately, but finally found those in a suitable size (a pretty "recent" pair considering what's going on here otherwise 
indifferent.gif
)

whats up fellas

too much dope stuff to mention these last few pages :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
nice wears lex.
those 88s are amazing too
infrareds and those white and purple 91s are awesome
the reverse cocoa ids are dope too

Its been a great few weeks for me, i got a classic and than finally stepped into a diff field with my first ID and PE

2002 Rush Energys the metallic copper color is fire

2004 Vince Carter PEs, always loved the colorway im not a big fan of leather midsoles but it works for these S/O to Serg

and my Safari Pack themed "Brooklyn Zoo" ID. Love how these turned out i forget the exact name of the Redish and Yellow color but there nice and bright with the Sail colored toe goes nice with the jungle cats

Anyone know if there is any good vtg spots in Hong Kong? Going for work next week.
A sneaker spot would be great(with used or deadstock) but vtg clothing is cool too

I guess now is probably the best time to post these since solecuts just posted the blue pair the other day.

I paid a pretty penny for these, much more than I was expecting (thanks to whoever bidded me up at the very last second of the auction >:smile:, but I'm pretty happy with them, they look awesome. The leather is fantastic. It is scuffed and worn in places, but it gives it that "distressed" look (true vintage, haha), and I think they look cool as is. I cleaned them up and did some light mending (put the tongue tags back on, cleaned them inside and out, retrobrighted the soles, etc), but decided not to mess with the leather at all.

1988 Air Force 1 High, size 10.5 (somebody send me some vintage all-white nylon straps please!):

bonus:

Less exciting, but another pickup I'm very happy with:

And even less exciting, it wouldn't be a denverairforce pickup post without something dirt cheap. I always wanted a pair of these to beat up during baseball season:

Last edited:
whats up fellas

and my Safari Pack themed "Brooklyn Zoo" ID. Love how these turned out i forget the exact name of the Redish and Yellow color but there nice and bright with the Sail colored toe goes nice with the jungle cats

these might be the only animal print af1s that don't look too feminine
very nice.

I was told these might get some love in this thread.  hope yall enjoy!

a little over a year ago i sold a bunch of AF1s that I barely got to wear (Courirs, HKs, Crimsons, etc).  Now I'm on the hunt again... slowly building again

Great pick-ups, Denver.

Those highs are pretty sweet. No straps is a B though. If I had an extra pair of all white leather straps, I'd offer them to you. I need straps for my orange canvas highs.

Crimsons are always appreciated.

And, I like those navy baseball packs too. My pair is a 10 though, so they run a bit big, and therefore I don't wear them much. I totally forgot I even had them until I saw your pic.

I was told these might get some love in this thread.  hope yall enjoy!

a little over a year ago i sold a bunch of AF1s that I barely got to wear (Courirs, HKs, Crimsons, etc).  Now I'm on the hunt again... slowly building again

Yes, yes. With those kinds of pairs, this is the place for you.

...What size are you?

Yes, yes. With those kinds of pairs, this is the place for you.

...What size are you?
i wear a 8-8.5. 

I just dug through an old AF1 ('05-'06) thread in the archives to see if some of my older posts were still there.  the posts are there, but the pics are gone since i used tinypic to upload back then.  I would've loved to see my old pics. 

Off the top of my head i had ...

Courirs (two pairs)

Hong Kongs (two pairs)

Crimsons (two pairs)

3M Snakes

Cocoa Snakes

Linens (1st time)

Halloween Jewels

Atmos

OK let me stop... i'm just getting upset thinking about it
laugh.gif

Let me do some digging and in the stash and see if I can help you rebuild your old collection. 8.5 is at the small end of my size range. I'll hit you with a PM in the next day or few.

Back
Top Bottom