TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

hands down my favorite mids at the moment. waiting on that double so i can rock these to death!

there was a pair of those on yahoo for a long time - size 8 or 9? i just never pulled the trigger and i imagine they're gone now.....probably in new york :lol:

Not guilty :lol:

Wish I was though.

My mission for a full set of early 90s canvas pairs has stalled a bit. Haven't added one in a while.

I still need, off top of my head:

Pine green lows
Royal lows
Red highs
Syracuse highs
Lakers lows
Pine highs
red lows (I have 2 pairs of the 97s though)
white, navy highs
white/navy lows
black/white lows black midsole, gum
white, gum low
white, hum mid
black, white low, white mid sole, black outsole
black,white lows black midsole, no gum

What I do have:

black/royal high
black/red high
black/white high
black/silver high
black/green high
white/spruce mid
Pine/white mid
Purple high
Purple low
Orange high
Royal high (these are samples)
black/canyon low
Michigan high
navy/white low
all black low
black/white low no gum - my pair is beat though!

...So, off the top of my head, I'm 16/30 - better than Dwight Howard from the line.

What colors am I missing, guys?

What about the green and black lows - has anybody seen another pair besides that beat pair that skit has listed as sold forever?

Last edited:

By the way, does anyone know if the guys at NDC have a little influence on how the toeboxes for IDs come out? I don't really like the new ones and hope that I can manage a little.

Other thing on these regular not premium IDs is: can anyone tell me about the leather they use? Is it acceptable or is it hard as cardboard?
Ahem... could someone help me out with my questions, too?
wink.gif

Ahem... could someone help me out with my questions, too? :wink:

^^^^^^^^
The leather they use is a little better than premium on ID's. They crease like older good leather models n not that cardboard wave **** that you see on basic models.
Hope that helps.
Btw I think it's def a fair price for the basic model ID.

BIP you're a beast :nthat:

af1 thread people, i have a question. i have these banksy custom af1s and wonder what you think they are worth.

Not guilty :lol:

Wish I was though.

My mission for a full set of early 90s canvas pairs has stalled a bit. Haven't added one in a while.

I still need, off top of my head:

Pine green lows
Royal lows
Red highs
Syracuse highs
Lakers lows
Pine highs
red lows (I have 2 pairs of the 97s though)
white, navy highs
white/navy lows
black/white lows black midsole, gum
white, gum low
white, hum mid
black, white low, white mid sole, black outsole
black,white lows black midsole, no gum

What I do have:

black/royal high
black/red high
black/white high
black/silver high
black/green high
white/spruce mid
Pine/white mid
Purple high
Purple low
Orange high
Royal high (these are samples)
black/canyon low
Michigan high
navy/white low
all black low
black/white low no gum - my pair is beat though!

...So, off the top of my head, I'm 16/30 - better than Dwight Howard from the line.

What colors am I missing, guys?

What about the green and black lows - has anybody seen another pair besides that beat pair that skit has listed as sold forever?

94 carolina cvs lows?

I think those are just heavily faded royals.

...Makes you think they are something special though, because that dude trying to get like a bazillion dollars for them lol.

Last edited:
did royals release in 94? Think those are carolinas - the 94 carolina was a little darker. Just stopping by to say hello - haven't searched or bought any af1s in a while but I do however have a 9.5 pair of the pine green canvas lows :tongue:

Hi there, hope I use the right thread for my question. But you seem to have all the knowledge on AF1 one can achieve...

So here we go: I'm a little unsure about this pair of Hi's. Is it legit? The tag shows just one line below the barcode??

What do you think?

Hi there, hope I use the right thread for my question. But you seem to have all the knowledge on AF1 one can achieve...
So here we go: I'm a little unsure about this pair of Hi's. Is it legit? The tag shows just one line below the barcode??
What do you think?

Yeah there legit. 2003 pair. Flight club has a page for them but no pic.

What do you think?

Yeah there legit. 2003 pair. Flight club has a page for them but no pic.
:pimp: had these my senior year of high school

did royals release in 94? Think those are carolinas - the 94 carolina was a little darker. Just stopping by to say hello - haven't searched or bought any af1s in a while but I do however have a 9.5 pair of the pine green canvas lows :tongue:

You know who actually has a pair of the royals - Coordinate does. ...If you are reading, check the tag against the pic posted by doodadee to see if they match up.

And, I know you have those pines. Grrr. Those and the grey with the embroidered blue swoosh - that was your settlement in the joint Bip and Nadel plundering of Rakuiro or whatever.

:pimp: had these my senior year of high school

I think I have a pair somewhere too - I have a lovely '01 pair as well - heel pair is red on that pair and the leather is still great. I will not discuss how far removed from high school I was at the time. :tongue:

haha yea derek i took those, you took everything else. But in all honesty we paid out the @55 for those pairs.. 60k for the two for me

BIP - You are definitely AF1 monster! Everytime you drive me crazy dude.

Stuntman Mike - Nice condition!

doo - nice 94s!

Back
Top Bottom