TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

More from the not mine game --

missed a pair of these recently. Not happy about it.

I say it all the time, but it is mind-boggling how many amazing pairs of AF1s there are. In terms of depth, I'd put my collection up against just about anybody out there, and I still feel like I've only scratched the surface of the full list of stuff I'd love to own.

Last edited:
That black nubuck pair are really interesting, gum sole, patent swoosh, backwards swoosh on heel tab but with a perforated toebox!?

whats up fam

you said it right bip i dont think any of us could have all the af1s we want, since we still discover pairs every now and than so who knows what else is out there

those blue nubuck stitch swoosh
orange lows
and those jewels
:pimp: :x :smh: :smokin :nerd:

wore these 01 black/grey cvs the other day

Last edited:
^Been going back and forth with an ebay seller on a pair of those.

More not mine, such a dope colour way, love the subtle little hint of black on the plastics too.

LL
NOT MINE.

i have never broken my 250$ price limit but if i came across these in a size 9 ...who knows.

can someone explain the shawnyboyyy watermark?? i assume from a collector on here?

damn those royal nubuck stitched are nuts

Does the reverse swoosh on the mids mean its a mid pre 97? Whats the cut off year for the reverse swoosh again?

finally doubled up

whats up fam

you said it right bip i dont think any of us could have all the af1s we want, since we still discover pairs every now and than so who knows what else is out there

those blue nubuck stitch swoosh
orange lows
and those jewels
:pimp: :x :smh: :smokin :nerd:

Doesn't stop me from trying though. Strive for perfection, so even if you fail, you achieve excellence.

[Motivational speaker Bip charges high consulting rates)

can someone explain the shawnyboyyy watermark?? i assume from a collector on here?

Yeah. Shawn is on here - he comes and goes. Very strong collection. If you've ever seen that pic of that dude sitting in a bathroom with like 7 DS pairs of Purple highs - that's him.

damn those royal nubuck stitched are nuts

Does the reverse swoosh on the mids mean its a mid pre 97? Whats the cut off year for the reverse swoosh again?

This sounds like a quesion for Erv. But, I think by '98 most, if not all, swooshes had turned around so the curved side was pointing front. I wonder how many total pairs have the reverse swoosh. The very first few mid CWs had the "AF1 Mid" on the strap. Then, there were a few pairs that were NYC labeled. I'm going to have to check my hard drive later and see what I can surmise.

BTW, I got trades for one of those bumblebee jewels, if you want.

Yes. The reverse swoosh was seen in 1995-1996. You may see it on some pairs that released in early 1997, but those pairs
were likely made in 1996.

Last edited:

Today's wear, one of my only highs and the only pair of 91s I own. Going through this thread makes me want a lot of old pairs though.

That ivory snake pic is a thing of beauty. One of my absolute favorite pairs, and in the running for most perfect shaped pair ever.

I don't think I had previously seen the inner side of those Oly samples. I didn't realize the inner swoosh was a different color than the outer swoosh.

^^^^^ 8)

This thread makes me wanna hop back on forces :smokin

The mids posted in here are craaaazy 8)

That sneakerpimp site was classic.....might have found that site the same time I found niketalk now that I think about it.

LL
NOT MINE.

i have never broken my 250$ price limit but if i came across these in a size 9 ...who knows.

shawn can be found easier on instagram under that shawnyboyy name. i try to get him to go on here more but easier said then done

Hey everybody, sorry I've been ghost. Need to find the time to take some new pics and get involved, but here's 2 more OG Mids for now. Haven't had a new AF-1 pick-up in forever unfortunately, but I'm always interested in buying or trading for vintage 9.5-10.5s:wink: Props to everyone keeping the thread alive, it's great to see there's still love from all the old heads and new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom