TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Not my pics

bm

Last edited:
Sick stuff guys...and those joints from Ross are 100% fake, I've seen those and I live in Charlotte..lol..Tag definitely states it, G Radier sick dude..!
My new pickup.... 2000 wht/met silver lows Stoked on these

shrooms 
pimp.gif

those 83s are too immaculate! carmelo always did have a damb good af1 stash

dont even wanna know how you came up on those 2000s

Last edited:
1neDeep-A buddy found them at some mall in VA, mom and pop type joint...Trippin out about it, 100% ds too...Crazy

Yea, thy had some 92 cortez sz8.5 wht/blk...But he says thy get new stuff in all the time, hopefully some other gems float threw..lol...

Technique 317- it was just destined to come across em,I've been on the hunt for any size in that shoe honestly lol

Those shrooms!!!!:smokin

One more...

That was a nice try a few years ago, Mr. West. I'll give you an A for effort, but...

Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for ya.

Last edited:
derek, great pickup. i passed on a pair about year ago... big regret. can't remember whether i ever posted these, but haven't taken new pics of anything in a while. if i already posted, enjoy them again - my oldest pair.

'91 white/zen grey highs:

iddmpc.jpg

9jd5s0.jpg

One more...

That was a nice try a few years ago, Mr. West. I'll give you an A for effort, but...

Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for ya.

Laaaaaawd
The af1 coupled with the Lo heat....
#ShedsTears

Last edited:
I think actually the shape started changing subtly around 97-98. The heel of the shoe lost that awesome curve of earlier pairs but for the most part the rest of it stayed around the same. The heel still sorta sat over the midsole too. 00-01 or so toeboxes seemed to start getting slightly squarer though still a nice enough slope then in 03 the heel got completely squared off. I don't really know about changes between 04-06 but then obviously 07 is when they started making them out of lego.

Back
Top Bottom