TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Ridiculously fast shipping -

oh my holy grail :smokin

derek, great pickup. i passed on a pair about year ago... big regret. can't remember whether i ever posted these, but haven't taken new pics of anything in a while. if i already posted, enjoy them again - my oldest pair.

'91 white/zen grey highs:

iddmpc.jpg

9jd5s0.jpg

very very very nice!
very happy to see these great pairs even though re-posted pics.

[quote name="BIP Roberts" url="/t/278577/team-air-force-1-vol-6-aka-stop-pming-us/15690#post_20199304"

Nah. I had those. Thought about doubling from Gusto, but I uncharacteristically decided to let somebody else live on those. :tongue:[/quote]

ahh okay..

It's been a long time.
It was a good day to take a new pics.

94s white, royal blue and true red.

d0074122_53382d39cca94.jpg

dude.. this picture is ridiculous. i don't usually save any pictures that are posted. but man that deserves a right click save. :smokin:smokin

can i get the original or a bigger picture for a wallpaper?

Last edited:
Monday morning was hard enough without seeing that solecuts pic. At least I have one of the pairs pictured! Those white on blacks are seldom seen.

Very nice @solecuts

Not nearly as nice of a picture, but to continue to show love to black-based canvas highs -

Also, on the topic of black canvas, I'm in the process of acquiring something I've never seen before. Might take a while to get to me. Dude I'm acquiring them from is notoriously slow. Will post pics as soon as I get them.

Yesterday, HKs to the game.. 15 minutes after i take my seat the game gets called off due to a "soggy" field :smh:

Last edited:
the old ACG was king by pairing earth tones with a pop color. too bad the escapes (and others) are all crumblers and the retros have been garbage.

BIP that pair is mindblowing. can't wait to see your pics!!!

made a pair of gumbo IDs and sent em back lol. i have enough kooky shoes plus i just bought a pair of rainbow HTM wovens and that's too much filipino overload for the month.

some dude that lurks this thread sold me a pair with a black midsole that he cleaned up NOT using mineral oil or anything like that. anyone know how? magic eraser or something?

i have an old jetta, trim and bumpers do the same thing. one method that works is a heat gun (requires more heat than the blowdryer trick on air units), the option you mentioned (some use peanut butter, mayo, etc.) and the last is black leather shoe dye, which needs to be a dye, not polish. dye is the best result for car parts, maybe the same for soles as well.

a jetta?! my first car was a scirocco and i also drove a dasher and a diesel rabbit.

anyone ever iron the toebox to minimize creases? can you post instructions? gonna retrobrite some midsoles but if they're too far gone, i'd like them painted maybe. is there a method to paint and have them not crack? any suggestions as to who could do a good restore? maybe i could hit up jake or even denverairforce .

that's a solid list of classic vw's from when they were at their prime. mine's a 1988, last of the german-made with a pretty rare edition made for that year's calgary olympics. currently waiting in dry in storage thanks to a relocation assistance grant.

yeah i'm pretty sure the guy said he didn't use any type of oil or spray and the area that he cleaned looked fantastic. damn if i can't remember who it was. he doesn't ever post in here i think but he told me he lurks and seemed pretty knowledgeable.

Back
Top Bottom