TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Love the Hazes. So simple, so clean and the arrow and AIR font on the side is so strong.

My dude! What up?!

Shout to anybody still around here.

You already know.

Still out here :lol:

Repped BP, havent wore my hazes yet, waiting for the right occasion. Just sold my ds dunk lows a few months ago.

Hello fellow Team AF Family,

Any chance to get a legit check on this pair of Linen in the University/Blue c/w ? 

Please remove this post if it not allowed here.

^^
It's not the right thread to do legit checks, but I'll oblige you anyways. The toebox and the Swoosh on that pair seem highly suspect but there were so many AF1s released in 2007 that quality and shape were all over the damn place so there's no real benchmark. That said I don't think those were highly sought after in order to justify variants so I'll say they are legit and advise you not to pay too much for them.

^^
It's not the right thread to do legit checks, but I'll oblige you anyways. The toebox and the Swoosh on that pair seem highly suspect but there were so many AF1s released in 2007 that quality and shape were all over the damn place so there's no real benchmark. That said I don't think those were highly sought after in order to justify variants so I'll say they are legit and advise you not to pay too much for them.
Thank you for your answer. I was also quite worried about the swoosh so finally decided not to risk buying them. They were at a BIN price of £26 plus shipping. 

^^^
That's a super low price, I'd actually be skeptical of it being so low. You'd definitely want to see pictures of the box just to be safe. Sometimes the boxes are a dead giveaway of counterfeit pairs.

There is also the possibility that the seller just wants to clear out the pair so they've priced them super aggressively. If you look at the heel tab you can see some type of embossing - I don't think variants would have little details like that.

Last edited:
Na the price for those didnt hit for that much. Pics look legit. Pretty sure theyre just a GR but happen to be there "brother" colorway of the linens lol

I bought a pair of 82 air force 1 here in angola on a very credible store but they didn't came on the nike box and they are PAT so there's a high chance they are fake but they were kinda "expensive" so I'm a lot confuse. This store also sell other brands and i doubt they are all fake lol if they are that's a shame lol. Also I read on ebay that some PAT nike air force are real like the previous release or something like that but idk so maybe someone can confirm this to me. Is there any chance my AF1 82 are real? Because there's no chance i can go there and return my shoes. I'm so pissed off. I guess that's what it means to buy shoes in Africa. What a shame... smh.they look pretty decent and i believed the time i bought them but something made me search online because I don't like to wear fake stuff specially if they cost me a lot of money and i found they may fake... smh. I hope i get a notification if someone replies. Thanks.

Na the price for those didnt hit for that much. Pics look legit. Pretty sure theyre just a GR but happen to be there "brother" colorway of the linens lol
^^^
That's a super low price, I'd actually be skeptical of it being so low. You'd definitely want to see pictures of the box just to be safe. Sometimes the boxes are a dead giveaway of counterfeit pairs.

There is also the possibility that the seller just wants to clear out the pair so they've priced them super aggressively. If you look at the heel tab you can see some type of embossing - I don't think variants would have little details like that.
Thank you for both your answers guys.

They are back up for sale for £29.50, not sure why the price jump. 

At first glance those look fake to me. Font on the tag looks off and overall shape of shoe. I could be wrong tho.

At first glance those look fake to me. Font on the tag looks off and overall shape of shoe. I could be wrong tho.

Shapes for the XXV anniversary AF1s were all over the place. Those were the 'Basic' AF1s and they're a smaller size so they look bulky. The tag and the production dates on it are correct plus there's the embossing on the heel which the variants would probably have screen printed on.

For 30 Pounds shipped it's not too big of a risk. I remember that 'Linen Blue' pair being somewhat desirable when it dropped in Jan/Feb of '07 but there's zero demand for it now and the price is reflective of it.

Not sure if anyone else posted these in the previous 500+ pages...these are my AF1 Horse samples from 2002.  They were samples of the 2nd "Year of the Horse" AF1 to release that year (1st being the white ones with red swoosh).  These samples differ from GR version on the "HORSE" font and the bi-color clear sole.  The GR version's "HORSE" became more like "H O R S E" in a flatter font and soles were just plain clear soles.  It is the first time in 14 years that they've been out of storage and unfortunately the midsole has gone yellow. 

Ive seen those samples somewhere, not sure if it was here, IG, or ebay. I got both YOTH released both very close to ds n no yellowing thank god[emoji]128591[/emoji].

Not sure if anyone else posted these in the previous 500+ pages...these are my AF1 Horse samples from 2002.  They were samples of the 2nd "Year of the Horse" AF1 to release that year (1st being the white ones with red swoosh).  These samples differ from GR version on the "HORSE" font and the bi-color clear sole.  The GR version's "HORSE" became more like "H O R S E" in a flatter font and soles were just plain clear soles.  It is the first time in 14 years that they've been out of storage and unfortunately the midsole has gone yellow

Just a heads up, but you can fix the yellowed midsole with some research and patience. If the patent leather yellowed you'd be straight out of luck but the midsole can be un-yellowed.

^^^
thnx fam...I kno bout diff methods but too lazy myself...usually my go to is Plus White teeth whitener lighter yellowing duties...these Ima have to go hard with something else

I posted these on Instagram but basically I picked up these DS mushrooms today. The box says they're a sz 8.5 so they were posted as being 8.5 so I bought them thinking they'd be sz 8.5. They are actually 9.5. I'm pretty bummed. These are probably my holy grails and I was excited to cross them off the list. I'm looking to trade them for a DS 8/8.5 or sell them for what I paid for them. I can post more pics later or if you go under Worm Toykos Instagram store you can see more.

good thing i didn't buy them, but that really sucks. i actually have a DS pair sz 9 mushrooms, but i'm in the same boat as you since i need a sz 8 / 8.5

Back
Top Bottom