TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^coo i seen a pair just like that on the other site in a sz9... pictures where horrible tho. and it said they where samples.

p5jay what year? '90-something right? 
pimp.gif

erv-
laugh.gif
seriously haven't really picked anything up lately. i just bought a pair of the black workboot highs that should be here any day now. last thing i got before those were the burgundy workboots for christmas, and before that were the carotene jewels. trying to save my money man lol.

p5jay what year? '90-something right? 
pimp.gif

erv-
laugh.gif
seriously haven't really picked anything up lately. i just bought a pair of the black workboot highs that should be here any day now. last thing i got before those were the burgundy workboots for christmas, and before that were the carotene jewels. trying to save my money man lol.

They came in! Hehe I'm super happy with how they came out. Here are some quick pictures (I'll take better ones when I have free time.)

-Jermaine

They came in! Hehe I'm super happy with how they came out. Here are some quick pictures (I'll take better ones when I have free time.)

-Jermaine

Jermaine those vibe inspired are fresh. Damn why didn't I think of that. Going to make an appointment with nikeid tomorrow get like 3 more pairs done.
laugh.gif

Jermaine those vibe inspired are fresh. Damn why didn't I think of that. Going to make an appointment with nikeid tomorrow get like 3 more pairs done.
laugh.gif

nice id's showing up and pick ups in here
pimp.gif

my recent pick ups

Bcorns

and LBJ cof "Hype"

these id's showing up makes me want to take a trip to niketown santa monica and design a pair. can't wait to see everyone else id's start showing up in here

nice id's showing up and pick ups in here
pimp.gif

my recent pick ups

Bcorns

and LBJ cof "Hype"

these id's showing up makes me want to take a trip to niketown santa monica and design a pair. can't wait to see everyone else id's start showing up in here

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Erv, I just noticed you crossed out the word Cones in your sig- too funny!

LOL, I did it right when I got the shoes in.
laugh.gif

All the IDs look good!! VIBES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Erv, I just noticed you crossed out the word Cones in your sig- too funny!

LOL, I did it right when I got the shoes in.
laugh.gif

All the IDs look good!! VIBES
pimp.gif

First pic is one of my ID's.  I don't like the final result and will be returning them to a Nike store. 

And then here is the pair I was most excited about.  Not the best pics, but oh well.  I love how these turned out and I can't wait for warmer, less sloppy weather so I can wear em.  

What do you think?

-Gravey

First pic is one of my ID's.  I don't like the final result and will be returning them to a Nike store. 

And then here is the pair I was most excited about.  Not the best pics, but oh well.  I love how these turned out and I can't wait for warmer, less sloppy weather so I can wear em.  

What do you think?

-Gravey

I woulda dont the tongue in grey or red but
pimp.gif

The leather on the other ones werent the good leather or what kinda quality leather is it?

I woulda dont the tongue in grey or red but
pimp.gif

The leather on the other ones werent the good leather or what kinda quality leather is it?

Back
Top Bottom